Dylan Walker - will we see him back in the centres?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He will be center and only a center. He can back up in the halves now if need be which is a bonus. He will play on the left side with foran.... this is the way!
Fk69QjI.gif

not too concerned if he has maybe put on a couple of kilos ,that can soon be sorted out , more that he and like Suli can overcome their injury prone tendencies from last season in particular . Not too sure of the nature of his assault charge, tend to think that it will most likely be not in the serious range , plenty of competition for centre spots and just for his own playing standards , like to think that he can and wants to get back to his best as a centre . Different now that foran and Schuster are in 6 contention but on any reasonable footy assessment has shown that has been more then a capable 6

I think with Schuster and Foran controlling our left and Turbo playing out the back, our left edge will be lethal. Imagine Foran, Schuster, Turbo, Walker and Saab. Our left winger will be our top try scorer this year 100% I'm tipping Saab although my personal preference would be to move Garrick to the left and Saab to his natural right wing

And it can 't be underestimated with attacking kicks to the corner with Foran ideally being a regular [ or close to it ] at 6 . Hope that Saab measures up in defence as he can certainly run and can be a constant threat like Toupu under the high ball . Garrick is no slouch either if the opportunity presents with attacking a high attacking kick If it all comes together and our best outside and back line attacking players take the field regularly . Manly can match anyone . .

I think with Schuster and Foran controlling our left and Turbo playing out the back, our left edge will be lethal. Imagine Foran, Schuster, Turbo, Walker and Saab. Our left winger will be our top try scorer this year 100% I'm tipping Saab although my personal preference would be to move Garrick to the left and Saab to his natural right wing

Just to be a pernickety old dratsab ... I'll back Tupaloopa and Garrick to win the wing spots ....

Haha but seriously why? Never used to do that

gawd I hate these explanation posts but seeing as you're not a (male) boomer...here goes (short version)

google images, find gif, copy its url.

come back here, in reply box click on insert image (lil pic)
clk on lil chain looking image "by url"
paste image's url
clk insert
clk post reply

1608272452806.jpeg

original-1577804560.7409.gif

Last edited:
We've wasted a heap of money on this guy. He's been nothing but trouble and injuries. Can't believe he's even still on the roster. Should've been gone long ago. Just shows how desperate and poorly managed we've become. Arko and Bozo would never have stood for it.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8