Dylan Walker signs with Warriors for 3 years

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While the Warriors' lacklustre backline had many assuming Walker would return to the centres for the Kiwi club in 2023, incoming head coach Andrew Webster has confirmed where his new signing will line-up next season.

“I see Dylan as that perfect No. 14,” Webster told The Daily Telegraph earlier in the week.

“He can play anywhere at a high level. If we have injuries he may play centre one week but if everyone is fit and healthy he will be our bench utility."

The Dylan Walker Perspective game time

It is a testimony to players like Walker that they can reinvent them selves after injuries and set backs

and Get back on the field and play a dominant role in their team

Walker is a good player but I believe we became disjointed in attack at times when he came on as a 14. Too many ball players on the park at one time. We changed his trajectory playing him out of position. I can’t help feel we got a poor return for our investment. I wish him well except against us.

Walker is a good player but I believe we became disjointed in attack at times when he came on as a 14. Too many ball players on the park at one time. We changed his trajectory playing him out of position. I can’t help feel we got a poor return for our investment. I wish him well except against us.
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. While Walker looked the most likely when he was on the field, the others usually just stood around and watched him.

Not Walkers fault, but perhaps we won't miss him as much as we think.

the older I get the better I was too

Aging is not fatal but a new opportunity to reinvent our selves

70 year old Bodybuilder and the Inspirational Ron Love

See the source image

Last edited:
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. While Walker looked the most likely when he was on the field, the others usually just stood around and watched him.

I hope so
Aging is not fatal but a new opportunity to reinvent our selves

70 year old Bodybuilder and the Inspirational Ron Love

See the source image
Poor deformed creature

I hope so

Poor deformed creature
I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder feathered friend :)

Which goes to prove Everybody is Beautiful and we should all love our selves the way we are

We are all Beautiful Manly Sea eagle Souls

See the source image

Walker made some poor personal decisions in the prime years of his football career! He could have been anything!

Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4