Dylan walker is a flop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Kalvin

Bencher
Very disappointed with his performance considering his preseason form... he was a disgrace today (not even talking about his goal kicking). Not sure if he thought he was still playing for Souths or if he's just in awe of his old team mates... Definately not in the same league as Matai or Lyon that's for sure!

Very disappointed with his performance considering his preseason form... he was a disgrace today (not even talking about his goal kicking). Not sure if he thought he was still playing for Souths or if he's just in awe of his old team mates... Definately not in the same league as Matai or Lyon that's for sure!

Totally agree, you beat me to it. It looks like he's forgotten that he changed clubs last year, between the horrible goal kicking, the constant crabbing sideways in attack, and the useless arm-grabbing defence.

Compare his game to Brian Kelly's.

Somebody audit his betting accounts.

He utter crap overated slop. Gez recruitment has been backwards
Typical bunch of supporters
Leave it to the backs to win the game
That's worked really well for us with the best backline In the Comp with Lyon DCE snake and matai hasn't it

It's Round two pussies if you don't like the ride go and catch the bus to parra boys and girls

Typical bunch of supporters
Leave it to the backs to win the game
That's worked really well for us with the best backline In the Comp with Lyon DCE snake and matai hasn't it

It's Round two pussies if you don't like the ride go and catch the bus to parra boys and girls
Yes if your happy to cop this your a peanut. Happy with walker while we let gutherson and hiku go or Parcell shreds super league every week while api struggles to pass.
Cop uate while we let buhrer go, siro he been an upgrade.
I ride the bus to reality not rose colored glasses

Yes if your happy to cop this your a peanut. Happy with walker while we let gutherson and hiku go or Parcell shreds super league every week while api struggles to pass.
Cop uate while we let buhrer go, siro he been an upgrade.
I ride the bus to reality not rose colored glasses
Did you even see who was on the bench?
give it away with your rose coloured glasses
it's called no one on the bench that resembles a forward?
Maybe the best one was Lewis brown?

Don't blame the backs for the lack of forwards

how many burgesses versus Nate myles and Lawrence?

blame it on the centre

Yeah Dylan most definitely didn't have a good game today, regardless of the fact we had no forwards. I seriously doubt we can win next week. If there is an issue with picking a prop on the bench due to 2nd tier cap issues then pick Jono Wright and play him in the forwards. Brown offers nothing and Cullen is a the better choice. Can't wait to hear Trent's presser.

Walkers not a flop, he is one of the best young centres in the game. Barrett needs to stop trying to make him a second fullback with stupid set plays. He wasn't amazing at all but he was tough.

He may be constantly referred to as 'one of the best young centres in the game', but let's be honest - he got his Australian and NSW jumpers the same way Wolfman and Jamie Buhrer did.

He is capable of doing good things, but it's becoming increasingly clear he has a fair bit of Jarryd Hayne about him. Happy to be the superstar when the game's going his way, not the slightest interest in doing the hard yards.

Did you even see who was on the bench?
give it away with your rose coloured glassesa
it's called no one on the bench that resembles a forward?glasses a
Maybe the best one was Lewis brown?

Don't blame the backs for the lack of forwards

how many burgesses versus Nate myles and Lawrence?

blame it on the centre
it's excuses much like the coach are you Barrett brother. I am not copping it neither should fans.
This is not just a walker thing it's the big deal about bringing in a coach with no idea and a recruitment manager who ready to die.
It's bull**** I seen us in past get wins with forwards out this clown just uses excuses.
This is Peter sharp territory

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10