Dylan Collier

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frank.ezy

Rookie
Hi, i have been a manly supporter for the last 30 years. Just thought some of you may be interested in that 2 young Mormon boys come to my house and one came from New Zealand and he said that he was best friends with Dylan Collier from the under 20s worriers and that he was speaking to his mum a few days ago and said that Dylan has signed with Manly or is going to sign. Does anyone know anything about this? Cheers

Frank.ezy said:
Hi, i have been a manly supporter for the last 30 years. Just thought some of you may be interested in that 2 young Mormon boys come to my house and one came from New Zealand and he said that he was best friends with Dylan Collier from the under 20s worriers and that he was speaking to his mum a few days ago and said that Dylan has signed with Manly or is going to sign. Does anyone know anything about this? Cheers
Most of them guys who played for Warriors in the u20`s GF are very capable players wouldnt mind if that was our under 20`s team, but i cant whinge we scored well from our Toyota cups teams these past few seasons .. FORAN DCE OLDFIELD HOPPA LUSSICK then that fuk face Hodgo.. JWH ,PAULO left us ..

Primary Position Wing
Secondary Position Fullback
Weight 100 kg
Height 190 cm (6 ft 2 in)
Date of Birth 27/04/1991 (20 years old)
Under Contract 2012
New Zealand Warriors ✔        

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/players/dylan-collier/#ixzz1jWRF09zT

Good player. Over 20 now. Was talk of him heading back to union. Was top point scoer in 20s last season.

Warriors home on a prayer, says Collier
Paul Johnson
2/10/2011 5:36:24 PM

Two-try grand final hero Dylan Collier may be in his first year of league but after a huge performance in the grand final, you’d hardly know it.

The 190cm, 100 kilogram winger managed to score 14 points to take his personal 2011 tally to a huge 314 points for the season, but Collier is adamant the achievement is yet to sink in, nor is the crazy finish to the game, that saw the Warriors blow a 30-16 lead and would have lost if Cowboys winger Kyle Feldt had of kicked a relatively simple conversion.

“We thought we had it in the bag with ten to go but, then we let them get back in the game and I don’t think it really has sunk in yet,” Collier said, before adding the Warriors were in shock in the in-goal.

“Not a lot was said back there, but there was a lot of praying really hoping he was going to miss one, because we all know he is an awesome kicker and he is their highest point-scorer, obviously we were lucky he missed that one.”

So did the Warriors underestimate the Cowboys? The answer was a resounding ‘no’ according to Collier.

“We have been close all year and have won one each, we got beaten at home, and we always knew it was going to be a hard game, but they just came out real fiery and we had to respond to that.”

As for his own game Collier couldn't have been happier with a performance that not only yielded plenty of points but also saw him make 154 metres, six tackle breaks and two line breaks. A rugby convert, the Warriors hope will stay with the club in 2012.

“The last couple of games I have picked up my form a bit and coming from a rugby background I have still had a few things to learn, but to score two tries in the final is unbelievable really, it’s a dream come true style situation.”

In winning, the Warriors became the first team in NYC history to win back-to-back titles, and in a jubilant dressing room, Collier also said that achievement hadn't really hit the boys yet, who were still soaking up the victory.

“We have talked about it (two in a row) but I don’t think we have realised that we have created history and are the first team ever to have become back-to-back champions,” he said.

What was noticeable during the match was how tight the Warriors squad is, with NRL stars Shaun Johnson, Feleti Mateo and Krisnan Inu watching the game from the sideline. Collier said the NYC team would offer them similar support in their search for a maiden premiership.

“I think it would be huge for the club to win both grades, even today getting three teams in the finals is massive and f the NRL get up it will mean a lot to New Zealand and the Warriors as a club,” he said.

“I think we have a few things planned back home, hopefully it should be a big celebration with the fans.”

http://www.thewarriors.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=44205

Do we need another winger ? Unless we plan on making him T-Rex MkII

I Watched a fair bit of the warriors 20s last year.
Was a handy goal kicker and a solid player but nothing more than that really,though he is a big boy and only young so perhaps has alot more to offer as yet.

was orford ever :), who knows? Bit like Lorenzo, strong rumours but difficult when not announced on official website.

Eaglette Fan said:
So is Collier a confirmed signing for Manly or not?

Apparently some Mormons were talking to his mum and then the Mormons told Frank all about it. Not sure who Frank is, it's his 1st post... so ... how could there be any doubt? :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eaglette Fan said:

Apparently some Mormons were talking to his mum and then the Mormons told Frank all about it. Not sure who Frank is, it's his 1st post... so ... how could there be any doubt? :D

Hi they are coming back on thursday so I will ask more questions

Darren said:
was orford ever :), who knows? Bit like Lorenzo, strong rumours but difficult when not announced on official website.

The Sea Eagles first and probably last Lorenzo rumour. .. Wait! Is there another Lorenzo available anywhere?

Frank.ezy said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Eaglette Fan said:

Hi they are coming back on thursday so I will ask more questions

Sucking a Mormons brain is harder than getting one to tell you what's going on voluntarily.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4