Dunley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
just wanted to give "Shappelle" Dunley a wrap., hes had a big week, but was in everything during the match in both attack and defence. he also dived on that kick which hit the post and would have caused havoc . Willo although he was fresh, also mae good impact once on the field just with simple hit ups,

halves defended well, Monaghs involved in two great individual tries, one for Witt early then one for himself, but still struggles to organise structure when we are in opposition quarter. Still the bloke tries his guts out in a fashion we would expect from one G Toovey. cant give him a bigger wrap than that.

While on Tooves, If a player with the size/pace/natural abilty of Jason King had half of Tooveys heart he would play for Australia, but unfortunately "Digital" ( as in watch with no ticker ) leaves us dissapointed more and more evry weekend.

As for our back row, inspirational, Beaver/BK best on park, Choc who looked a little tired at times still had a cracker, his runs in the last 10 mins to get us out of the danger zone where incredible.

BK we salute you, its already like hes played all his life in a manly Jersey. What a champion. :clap: :clap:

I'll pay homage to Monas as well. He had a few ordinary moments in the first half. But always shows true grit and determination.

Lets not forget witt, he is improving out of site! I think he's playing more of a half backs role. Well done!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2