Dunley must go.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
He played so sh!t today, missed a thousand tackles (vital ones at that).
Got sin binned, and made 1 good run.

Lets hope Ballin gets a run. !pray:

agreed
nah bring cutho back and keep willow on the bench for his utility value.

Yeah, I'd go with the bench of:

14: Williamson
15: Cuthbertson
16: Leuluai
17: Bryant

That's a big, impactful bench. Monas could probably play 80, but if he needs a break Williamson could easily slot in at hooker.

Monas has got to be able to play 80 minutes. Dunley is a liability, his one or two good runs a game don't make up for his poor ruck defence and his ten cent head. Shane, you are the weakest link...............goodbye.

Agree but not Ballin, put Cuthbo in there.

His performance today had me pulling my hair out. As soon as he comes on he misses a couple of tackles that resulted in breaks then gives away a thousand penalties and gets sent to the bin.

But it was worth it for his one good run at the end :lie:

Agreed Dunley must go. My bench would be:

14. Ballin
15. Cuthbo
16. Leuluai
17. Bryant

May I mention that Leuluai had a ripper today.

I still don't know about Burns at 5/8, doesn't offer much. Matai was strong at centre.

Dunley was giving me grief when he conceded those two line breaks in the first half. He still managed to amaze me when he got himself sin binned in the 2nd half.

While he has good darts out of dummy half his attack is far outweighed by his defensive deficiencies.

Bring in Cuthbo and let Monas go the 80.

Totally agreed, Dunley has to go. His indiscretions alone are worth him getting dropped - penalties, sin-bins, the lot. Also, when he's on and Monas is off ,we don't have a second kicking option which put us under major pressure. Dunley did make some good second half dummy-half runs, but he is too much of a head-case. Play Monas for 80 and use Willo for backup if we need.

I cannot believe Monaghan played 30 minutes today because of the dwarf. He gets himself sent off and Monas gets the less minutes. Id be pissed off if i was Monas.. Des wake up son. Dunley is a waste.. the guy is a hole in our defence.. there were no line breaks when Monas was out there.. then suddenly the hole comes on...

Im sick of Dunley.. impact? what impact? We were awful when Monas went off.. and im not saying its all because he went off.. but mostly because Dunley came on and a few ill disciplined acts from the team giving away too many penalties in the 2nd half.

Cutbho IN
Dunley OUT

If Folkes can drop Sherwin.. surely Des has the balls to drop Dunley ffs.. i cant beleive i was actually hoping hed get placed on report for a high tackle.. probably the only way itll happen.

Argh.

cuthbo can play second row - he has speed for a big fella and can play in a big willie style when beaver or bk need a break. willo can cover utilities and come on to defend hard if needed toward the end for a prop

Des = Dunley in team REGARDLESS of form
Des = Willow as per above
Des = King as per above

That said, it's working.

I'd like to state that I think Dunley is an awesome Hooker by the way, and Willow is the one not adding any impact whatsoever.

My bench:-

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Mark Bryant
16. Kylie Leuluai
17. Adam Cuthbertson

we lost 2 games with no structure. THEN we win 3 with burns at 5/8,a happy scheming halfback,
some nice backline play and monaghan where he belongs playing well at 9.Then,unhappy with winning,and winning with genuine attacking options and not simply on the back of a rampaging backrow, the usual geniuses want to go back to that unstructured aimless rubbish with monaghan at 6.give it a rest.outside injury,mercifully it won't ever happen again,not even in your wet dreams.ever heard of blind freddy......

What's the story with Des and Dunley.

The guy was shocking today, yet instead of being taken off he is rewarded with even more game time.

Monaghan was looking gtreat at hooker when he was on. Great 40/20, good defence and was providing a smooth link with our outside backs.

On comes Dunley and we looked a different side.

It is obvious that Dunley is one of Des's favourites and can do no wrong.

Unfortuntely, as far as Hasler is concerned, it seems Monaghan can do little right, no matter how well he plays.

I'd love to see Dunley's bench spot made available for Cuthbertson. Let Monas play a full 80 minutes. He's earnt the right for that.

Won't happen though.

who said anything at 5/8. I simply stated Monas is an 80 min hooker and Dunley is a waste of space. Monas was awesome for the first 20.. and thats all he ends up playing 30 min. Because of Dunley wasting his own time getting himself sent off.. Des left him on longer to chew up Monas minutes.

kaz get used to it - sue tries to start arguements that are off topic to make himself feel big

What's the story with Des and Dunley.

The guy was shocking today, yet instead of being taken off he is rewarded with even more game time.

Monaghan was looking gtreat at hooker when he was on. Great 40/20, good defence and was providing a smooth link with our outside backs.

On comes Dunley and we looked a different side.

It is obvious that Dunley is one of Des's favourites and can do no wrong.

Unfortuntely, as far as Hasler is concerned, it seems Monaghan can do little right, no matter how well he plays.

You can put Monas lack of game time down to Dunleys sin binning not beacause of any hidden agenda's. Des would be crazy to waste a interchange by replacing a player who has just had a 10 minute break. Mona's played the 1st 25 minites and Dunley the last 15 of the 1st half and then had the half time break to freshen up. I imagine the plan was to give Dunly the 1st 15 or so of the 2nd half and then bring on MM for the remainder of the game but his binning upset things. That said I agree that Monas could play the whole game and Dunley dropped back to PL giving Cuthbo his bench spot with Willow to cover hooker as well if needed.

Dunley is the biggest waste of space I have seen in a long time. Ad for RLW and Big League this week - For Sale "Dud player known to impersonate a hooker, has no dicsipline and can't tackle, Any offers considered.

:bdh: :bdh:

Monas is a much better fit at hooker and was getting better every game. Not much time to see today.

Agreed Dunley must go. My bench would be:

14. Ballin
15. Cuthbo
16. Leuluai
17. Bryant

May I mention that Leuluai had a ripper today.

I still don't know about Burns at 5/8, doesn't offer much. Matai was strong at centre.

Agree with all you have said, except Burns at 5/8. He has played well for us without being exceptional yesterday, but the game plan Manly had was more a forward dominated game ( to suit conditions). Burns still probably coming to terms with 1st Grade week after week too....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4