Dunley and Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
At St Ives Shopping Centre.

You'd have hoped that they would use two CURRENT players wouldn't you?

:wall: :wall: :wall:

If Orford and Menzies were there, would this thread have been started in a different way about how they should not have been there, instead training their arses off in disgrace ?

Another nomination for worst topic of the year

Actually we might have been better off if Orford was there mid afternoon on Sunday..

:lol: Awesome

You do realise they generally send injured players to these things when other players are training.

I was trying to make an amusing comment you tossers !!!
Go do a banana - the lot of ya !!

Sheesh.

FFS - it's like a comment made in jest like mine so seriously affects people, it spontaneously makes people get nose bleeds or something.

Look at Fro !!! Seriously though. He neds a pair of blood spats !!

Take it easy people !!! Gee Wizz !!!

careful singling people out little fella, I have plenty of ammo to use that wasn't supposedly in Jest

Alright...you blokes are taking the piss. I get it.

And what ammo big fella? Prey do tell....What is it I have done that gives you the opinion you have ammo to "hurt me" on a football forum?

Have I said Cuthbo should play on the wing?

Hurt you???

1: I'm not 12 yrs old
2: I'm not into hurting people

and I'm not even touching the Cuthbo comment :)

When you ask for an autograph one would spit on you while the other would throw a beer glass and headbutt you.

2 of our best.

In reply to that, I'd 1st and foremost like to say to you that my 56k modem sucks, and yes I am too much of a tight arse to buy broadband.

2ndly, "ammo" suggests or implies a form of hurt, whether it be physical or mental. You suggest you have something that can be used against me. I'd like to know what seriously I may have said about a football team that give you any ammunition so to speak about me?

That leads me to this disgusting E-mail that was sent to work to me today, about a US helicopter in Iraq at night, using night vision watching some Iraqi's doing a gun deal. The guys in the helicopter then did something very disturbing...and on camera. It affected me too be honest. Humas are humans.......eeergh..getting cold shivers thinking about it !!

I know it's slightly off topic, but hey, it affected me...and it puts Manly Sea Eagles posts in real perspective....doesn't it !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4