Dunamis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Freagle

Bencher
Having watched Dunamis playing live yesterday at Brooky, I have to say it really shows up how hard he runs the ball, and hits in defence. With him and Jake T on the field, we have a pretty fearsome defensive unit up the middle, and some punch in attack. I for one, hope we can keep him, and the rumours of him going back North are not true.

Everyone has been quiet about him lately, but I thought he was one of our best at end of last year. Have liked him and coach has started him lock lately so says something.
Just that hasn't been in highlights packages from most people.

He was disappointing on the weekend. Despite some hard runs he also coughed the ball up twice when we were attacking their red zone on early tackles and also gave away a silly penalty.

What he does he does well, but needs to do more of it. Also got form for dropping the ball a tad too often, I'm a fan though. He must play lock.

This is the tough part of following a team, you can get attached to players and they can play well but is well good enough to take us to the next level...It can be a real heart verses head choice sometimes.

That is true mate, and a fair question. I think he has the potential to be that player, and he's not far off. As I said, was impressed with the physicality of him, especially attacking the sharkies line early in the first half down near where I was. Could hear the hits from up on the hill...

He's playing for Parra a graveyard for careers. I can't judge him on that.
Back at Manly I'm confident he'll go up a level or 2.

So Lui has had 67 first grade games

At what point do we stop looking at potential and accept that the level he is at might just where he is at and think about his role accordingly?

Tough one, pretty good player but if we add Moa to Myles, Lussick and Brown we might have to leave him go

I'd rather keep Sao and we don't want to block Knight and Demetriou's development

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7