Dummy half passing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing I have noticed that Croker does is a lot of the time he takes a half step sideways before passing the ball. That akways has the result of a slow play the ball if that half step is not then coupled with some forward progression.
The really good hookers kike Grant pass the ball quickly from the ruck without taking any half steps.

Big difference that should be easily coached to correct.

One thing I have noticed that Croker does is a lot of the time he takes a half step sideways before passing the ball. That akways has the result of a slow play the ball if that half step is not then coupled with some forward progression.
The really good hookers kike Grant pass the ball quickly from the ruck without taking any half steps.

Big difference that should be easily coached to correct.
The really good ones don't even look up at where they're passing once they get down at the play the ball, they've already had a look beforehand and have trust in their teammates. We're definitely losing out here, even a split second can mean that the defence is two metres further advanced on the attackers

We will hopefully get to see Gordon at some stage this year. Coming off the bench, he could really ignite our attack.

Another issue with Crockers passing is he isn't the best right to left passer.

Typically Chez will set up for a field goal kicking on his favourite side with his right boot, just right of the goal posts.

However this year in our 2 golden point games, the passes he received were so slow, the defence had time to get up in his face, either charging down the kick or making DCE abort the shot.

I

Croker cannot rifle
The ball, cannot get
Width on his passes to the second man and as already mentioned lacks speed in his distributing.

He never runs, so he needs to be much faster, there is literally no deception in his game.it’s odd how a player with no inkling to run is still so slow out of dummy half

Watch every other hooker, its what we are lacking.

An ex half should have a much better passing game and so should a hooker who has been playing the position for four years

Agree. It’s not rocket science. Matty Ballin had an awesome pass from dummy half. This is a significant problem for us.
Not when he started, he had to work hard on it.
But yes our dummy half service is far from the best.

Croker cannot rifle
The ball, cannot get
Width on his passes to the second man and as already mentioned lacks speed in his distributing.

He never runs, so he needs to be much faster, there is literally no deception in his game.it’s odd how a player with no inkling to run is still so slow out of dummy half

Watch every other hooker, its what we are lacking.

An ex half should have a much better passing game and so should a hooker who has been playing the position for four years
the way you have set that comment out had me re-reading it trying to understand what type of poem it was meant to be

the way you have set that comment out had me re-reading it trying to understand what type of poem it was meant to be

It’s in an odd meter. “The ode to Lachlan” From a book of poems- “Ex halfbacks and current drawbacks”

Not sure what happened to the formatting TBH

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8