Dummy half battle about to get real

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Perspective time

The raiders off field player and coach fall out issues have been well documented and the inconsistency of their team performance has proven that

Before the fall out Hodgson was rated second only to Cam Smith
Three years ago.

Canberra have been fed up with his stifling of the attack for years. When they made the gf, he was injured and Havili was servicing the halves and they found success.

You need the perspective mate.

Would like to see Croker kick out of dummy half more, as a former half he has a good kicking game and I feel like every time he does it ends up pretty well for us.

Don't blame him for not running it as much when he is doing as much in defence as he does. 7th in the league for tackles made at nearly 39 a game and missing only around 2 per game.
Honestly couldn't stand him at the start of the year but he has improved so much and I think there's other areas we need to improve on as whole (errors, defending kicks) to beat the top sides before replacing Froggy at 9.
As I said a few months back, Froggies performances have Ben Balinesque

Went ok tonight. I'd have him back on bargin money for sure.
I dunno - he fell of the tackle on Takiako (or however you spell it) that allowed the rooters to score their last try and draw level.

His poor defence arguably lost the Broncs the game.

Levi is a big no from me, rather keep Cust as Froggy's backup - Cade has good footy instinct

Thing about Croker is that he actually has a bit of toe , example , his run away try against the Cows some weeks ago . So direct running more suited and not in comparison to players like Fainu or Cust who do well standing the defence up and then a bit of evasiveness . As also pointed out , Manly "s attack is centered around a lot of expansive play these days so better just to provide reliable service and do what is a real strength for him with his effective and strong defence , support play and overall determination . Doesn "t seem to get flustered which is to his credit as well and even a kicking option but of limited need now with D C E and Foz having main responsibility there .

He'll just have to be well trained to spot offside players around the ruck for when we need a penalty. An important skill for dummy halves ;)

Three years ago.

Canberra have been fed up with his stifling of the attack for years. When they made the gf, he was injured and Havili was servicing the halves and they found success.

You need the perspective mate.
Thank you for your perspective feathered friend

Here is one from Sterlo which I agree with

"I think the influence Josh Hodgson has on the Canberra Raiders, his football team is as profound now and from what we've seen from him over his last half a season and three rounds this year, he's a big part of the reason the Canberra Raiders are the premiership favourites in my mind."

Sterling concluded that if he was picking an All-Stars team tomorrow, Hodgson would be his No.9 and "his claims would be undeniable".

"That's taking nothing away from Cameron Smith, who continues to play great football, and continues to be the fulcrum of everything good Melbourne do but you look at the Canberra results against Melbourne and everybody else, Josh Hodgson is the man."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6