Dumbass Riff fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mozgrame said:
voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:
Bandit said:
"Dumbass" Riff fans . . .

The Dumbass is superfluous (not necessary), as all Penrith fans are Dumbass.

You may substitute Dumbass for "Umemployed" or "Related" too.

Hey thanks for letting us all know what superfluous means; it was probably superfluous though.

Supercilious maybe

Do you think he meant to supplant the title or simply superimpose it? This thread has become supine. :s

Hey, wha' sup moz?

Saw the last 20 of the Capras gettin' a large suppository from Wynnum tonight.

:p

RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:
Bandit said:

Hey thanks for letting us all know what superfluous means; it was probably superfluous though.

Supercilious maybe

Do you think he meant to supplant the title or simply superimpose it? This thread has become supine. :s

Hey, wha' sup moz?

All part of the supreme plan. We'll suppress our superfluous talent, then surprise the jets this weekend. Oh, the superlatives of support for our superstars on Saturday night will be superb!! Stupid jets fans will suppurate superficially for some time I suppose. Suckers!! :p

mozgrame said:
RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:

Supercilious maybe

Hey, wha' sup moz?

All part of the supreme plan. We'll suppress our superfluous talent, then surprise the jets this weekend. Oh, the superlatives of support for our superstars on Saturday night will be superb!! Stupid jets fans will suppurate superficially for some time I suppose. Suckers!! :p

Easy for you ta' say mate....lol...Carn the Capras!

Bandit said:

The Moose would be proud of the tautological nature of the thread title, and your explanation.

Chip and Chase said:
Bandit said:

The Moose would be proud of the tautological nature of the thread title, and your explanation.

True, and I would hasten to suggest that if you are going to call them all dumbasses......you should spell "unemployed" correctly.

:cool::angel:

I do like a sentence with "tautological" in it though!

mozgrame said:
RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:

Supercilious maybe

Hey, wha' sup moz?

Like to hear Terry Hill say that.

mozgrame said:
RiverEagle said:
mozgrame said:
voicefromthehill said:
COMMANDER said:

Supercilious maybe

Hey, wha' sup moz?

Or not. Bloody refs really do ref to the table. The jets were offside all night long. Blatant knock ons let go, laying in the tackle. Even the jets fullback was in front of the ref at one stage. lol

Poor old Capra's couldn't buy a bloody win at this stage. Fulltime 34 - 14 to the jets. :mad:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8