Dugan suspension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Dan said:
worse suspension was Matai for his "high shot" earlier this year on Georgegina Burgess

Lol I thought of that one and it was very close, but at least Matais one got within 1 foot of the massive Burgess melon, Dugans shoulder charge, and not even a classic one at that, hit the other bloke in the head !

But as we must all remember, elbows to the head are ok ...

and after the game on Monday night, the slapping of Choc from JWH just goes to prove that slapping is not a punishable offense either.

The NRL will be in trouble soon as it is a mans game and they are turning it into rubble. I don't care what the women say but a good fight to pump up the players is needed sometime to make it a real spectacle. If it is not a Manly game I dont watch league, I watch free to air AFL which televises 4 games a week and is now tougher than league. Believe me that is saying something considering how much I did love league. I am simply losing interest with where the league is heading.

I didn't see the Dugan thing but if people are concerned the game is soft at NRL level they should talk to Tuivase-Shek, Hasson and Mortimer for starters. Look at our injury toll, not to mention other teams, to see how soft the game is.

The automatic 'punch=sin-bin' edict was absurd, but in general there is no need for foul play just to prove it's a man's game.

Townsville Eagle said:
The NRL will be in trouble soon as it is a mans game and they are turning it into rubble. I don't care what the women say but a good fight to pump up the players is needed sometime to make it a real spectacle. If it is not a Manly game I dont watch league, I watch free to air AFL which televises 4 games a week and is now tougher than league. Believe me that is saying something considering how much I did love league. I am simply losing interest with where the league is heading.

I can't recall who said it, but someone said that they are messing with the very fabric of the game, and it's dangerous stuff.

The way they are going they won't be satisfied until they've turned it into touch footy

If the Players' Association had any balls they would challenge the MRC Loading that punishes a challenge :idea:

Dugan could have then presented countless tackles from Round 16 that matched his.

The Kite high tackle on report on Mon night did it for me. Turned the momentum of the game on an outrageous video ref call influenced by whinging JWH. The game sux these days I hardly watch any of it anymore.

HappilyManly, Dugan could have fought the citing as the club wanted him to do. They quite clearly thought he had no problems beating it. My guess is that the club were confident and so Dugan would be free to play for them against the Rorters. Dugan made the decision to not play for his club by taking the guilty plea, and play in SOO. I would be livid if a player for us did that.
On the issue of shoulder charge, I thought the problem was if the shoulder came in contact with the head, then that was a no no. It seems that shoulder charging other parts of the body are now penalized. Weird really.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4