Dufty ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing speed..
So this makes me wonder who could make it in the top ten NRL speedsters in 2019?
Depends on the definition of speed I guess. I would add James Roberts and Latrell Mitchell to that list if you were to consider distances / agility.
This does come up quite a bit:
https://www.springfielddailyrecord....on-lists-the-nrl-players-who-could-b/3378584/
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/07...est-man-billing-according-to-telstra-tracker/
@BOZO even had a thread dedicated to it not long ago.
But I'd love for a fastest man comp to be part of the grand final as the AFL does (and we used to? can someone old(er than me) confirm or deny this?)

• 👍
Reactions: R3
But I'd love for a fastest man comp to be part of the grand final as the AFL does (and we used to? can someone old(er than me) confirm or deny this?)

Certainly saw fastest man races several times .... not sure if they were considered a regular feature though ... also had relays ....

should have a mini NRL olympics ... say in Feb ...... would be a winner ..... strongman, sprints, 5000m, long jump,

Certainly saw fastest man races several times .... not sure if they were considered a regular feature though ... also had relays ....

should have a mini NRL olympics ... say in Feb ...... would be a winner ..... strongman, sprints, 5000m, long jump,

Marty and tangles would make the finals of the strong man comp!

Was it Odenryan from Eels vs Chariots Offiah back in the day with the Eels winger getting the jump and just holding on ??
The bonus of quick backs also benefits what could be a very good kicking game of DCE and Elgey, adding pressure with good speed on the chase, leading to field position, dropped balls and of course....meat pies!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7