Dubbo in the National News - not once but twice!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very difficult to annoy me........except when he keeps implying that i'm a fudge packer.....That annoys me. :twisted:

"not that theres anything wrong with that"

Except fluff, you annoy me and I have one fabulous weapon... the word NO

LMAO

If fluff calls you a fudgepacker... just call him a wests supporter... that'd get him going...
(sacrelidge, I know... but needs must eh?)

Bi-so :roll: Looking forward to mardis gras?

Bathurst is better than Orange for crime. ORange is a real problem - all those pine forests make the place like something out of Twin PEaks.

You wouldn't need fuel to burn down Dubbo, it's dry enough as it is.

Erm...

I'd keep off with the innuendos Byso... I know the truth

And, there is no such thing as bisexuality!!! It's just GREED!! (and in that circumstance... greed is good :p )

Nothing much. I was confided in. I can't possibly repeat him talking about you being bi....................................... :roll: ooops :oops:

*starts to run away*

Well Hopium is making the assertions about greed being good.

We know all about Bi-so.

So logically we make one more assumption about Fluffy.

And Bingo.

That is something he's rather proud of... silly guy... all it means is that he has more competition!!!

:twisted:

And Run, Flipper! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7