Dubbo centre of Rugby League universe today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I caught up with the lads for a latte and a feed the other day, just to check in with how they're finding their Dubbo experience. Seems the city boys have been made to feel right at home in Gordon Estate, there were several houses available for them and the Ox was saying how good the ventilation was and how wonderful it was to sleep under the stars.

Princess stubbed his foot on a cat head and is in doubt for tonight, but they're saying they'll give him a pain killing injection and he should be right. Some talk that Gower will be the prick to do the job.

Last I heard Gower was found naked at Western Plains zoo looking for Schlossy's Shoe.

In contrast the Country boys are staying at the 5 Star Dubbo RSL Resort. Brent Kite is rooming with Craig Fitzgibbon and Hicks with Hornby. Kite has promised me 200+ m,etres tonight and 175m against the Broncos tomorrow. I can't wait to see the lad I mentored in football, Mitchell Sargeant, carve into the Princess.

Oh, and Cliffy will be glad to know that all four of our boys said that my pizzas were ten times better than the **** they get down there from Pizza Slut. Eat your par-baked crust out sweety.

I hear they are selling of the city boys accomodation in Gordon Estate and distributing the population through other centres in the state Matas?

did you miss my question MAtas or are you ignoring it?

Yeah, I saw that last night. A gutless pathetic excuse we have for a Housing Minister obviously. So let's wash our hands of thirty years of policy **** ups and walk away as if nothing happened and leave the bush to clean up our **** ty mess.

Does that suffice as an answer?

Fluffy - it's good to see Country selectors have an accurate and true assesment of Moanghan's worth.

I caught up with the lads for a latte and a feed the other day, just to check in with how they're finding their Dubbo experience. Seems the city boys have been made to feel right at home in Gordon Estate, there were several houses available for them and the Ox was saying how good the ventilation was and how wonderful it was to sleep under the stars.

Princess stubbed his foot on a cat head and is in doubt for tonight, but they're saying they'll give him a pain killing injection and he should be right. Some talk that Gower will be the prick to do the job.

Last I heard Gower was found naked at Western Plains zoo looking for Schlossy's Shoe.

In contrast the Country boys are staying at the 5 Star Dubbo RSL Resort. Brent Kite is rooming with Craig Fitzgibbon and Hicks with Hornby. Kite has promised me 200+ m,etres tonight and 175m against the Broncos tomorrow. I can't wait to see the lad I mentored in football, Mitchell Sargeant, carve into the Princess.

Oh, and Cliffy will be glad to know that all four of our boys said that my pizzas were ten times better than the **** they get down there from Pizza Slut. Eat your par-baked crust out sweety.
good to see you back dickhead :p

Firstly hes no princess if u hadnt been off galavanting you would have seen how hes stepped up :p

2ndly tell gowie to put his dick away no one wants to see it except maybe u or garts :p :p

and 3rdly i invite you up to my store next time your up here, while the product we make is the standard product you get in the quick food service industry and i dont doubt for one minute an Italian resturant or a gourmet pizza place would make a better product. The fact remains is unlike the place with the box with the dots, our dough is made fresh daily mixed from water, flour, oil and dough blend proofed then retarded under refridgeration.

So once again big guy u are wrong.

And screw you were prompting me to talk work while im on holidays you bastard :yeah:

I wanna talk about our boys doin a bit of this tommoz :bdh:

About two years I ate in Cliffy's place and it wasn't bad. They don't have any eat-in Pizza Huts in Sydney anymore (or only one or two) and it brought back some good memories - thousand island dressing. one foot high soft serves with sprinkles and the old cheesy crust!!!!

I hate the dots Pizzas- better off eating the box!!!!

I have to question the tittle of this thread, with Mata in residence I would have thought Dubbo was the centre of the Rugby League universe everyday :lol:

Dominos is far better than pizza Hut.

But give me a gourmet pizza from a proper Italian restaurant over them any day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4