Drugs, Sex, Domestic Violence: Football's dark cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And as a community to not include them in discussion I guess. I was ashamed of how I posted Keiran Foran's partner's "karma" comment here. Disgraceful effort on my behalf, but I'm a very different person now, and don't much like the little boy I used to be.

Even my crap about what Fainu, Suli, AFB and co. were posting on social media. It was none of my business, and who am I to judge? I was an embarrassment.
Nice reflection mate. I doubt there’d be many around here that at one time or another have posted things that prefer they hadn’t.

Not sure how well that defamation case would go when the journo has corroborating text messages, pharmacy receipts, witness testimony etc.
Yep that was kind of my point when I made the comment they dug deep. Was it 3 or 4 journos as well. No stone unturned on this one by the look.
Yes all the info appears to be from the police file on the matter. If there is a problem it will be questions over how the Australian got the police file, I don’t see any defamation issue.

You would have to think the Australian is fairly confident of there story ... plastered all over the front page .... big statement right there ..

And as a community to not include them in discussion I guess. I was ashamed of how I posted Keiran Foran's partner's "karma" comment here. Disgraceful effort on my behalf, but I'm a very different person now, and don't much like the little boy I used to be.

Even my crap about what Fainu, Suli, AFB and co. were posting on social media. It was none of my business, and who am I to judge? I was an embarrassment.

Aw shiite Ryan .... keep that up and I will have nobody to blue with ...

Wow, a newspaper story about a club covering up bad behaviour.

Anyone know if this has ever happened before???

Is this why he is known as "Slamming Sammy".

My Tip; Look for the father in law to be behind this.

Last edited:
Got to remember though that Burgess is yet to be charged with anything and is also not a current player.
I think it said he was charged with Intimidation. Carries a max penalty of 5 years jail so doesn't fit Greenberg's automatic standown, but being a domestic violence charge, certainly should have attracted the same exercise of discretion that applied to Dylan Walker

Nothing makes it less abhorrent
Human nature is what it is feathered friend .
Nothing new here ... Human nature and corruption has been around since the caveman
As I recently noted, you are a very cynical man Bozo.
And though you may not mean it like this, to say that a man intimidating and assaulting someone is 'human nature' is excusing and justifying the behaviour.

This is what happens when so called leaders in the game turn a blind eye to behaviour like this and protect players and clubs who are part of the elite and Greenturd is as guilty as sin as this happened on his watch and he did SFA about it!!!

We are supposed to be a game that considers women in league and yet this is an example of domestic violence of the worst kind of abuse!

At the moment this is all allegations. If this is true in anyway that Dr must be struck off as this is criminal behaviour in a big way.

It is clear that Sam Burgess is in a whole world of trouble. If he did this and Souffs hid this they need to be censured and fined as this is truly bringing the game into disrepute.

Souffs love to play the victim its in their DNA. This needs to be thoroughly investigated and Greenturd needs to be grilled about what he knew about this and any other person involved!!

Another black eye for the game in so many ways!

That Mitchell bloke seems to have gone through the ringer (alledgedly) daughter bashed and him threatened, avo, drugs administered in his name (alledgedly).

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8