Drugs, Sex, Domestic Violence: Football's dark cover up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another Sex Drugs and NRL story .
Sex and booze has been around the game since 1908. Nothing new here .

And more importantly their wives and family

And as a community to not include them in discussion I guess. I was ashamed of how I posted Keiran Foran's partner's "karma" comment here. Disgraceful effort on my behalf, but I'm a very different person now, and don't much like the little boy I used to be.

Even my crap about what Fainu, Suli, AFB and co. were posting on social media. It was none of my business, and who am I to judge? I was an embarrassment.

Another Sex Drugs and NRL story .
Sex and booze has been around the game since 1908. Nothing new here .
I disagree. Club doctor faking prescriptions, doing a clandestine drug test in a dark leagues club car park, Hollywood star owner turning a blind eye, cowardly assaults, a mother dragging her 30-something “boys” home from the establishment and a drug fueled cluster**** where multiple people were intimidated and abused.

plenty of new material there bozo

Souths and cover-ups/dodgy behaviour. Name a more iconic duo in australian sport.

Let's eagerly await a tearful fox league interview, then rehab, then all will be forgiven.

I feel sorry for his wife and kids if this is accurate as it appears.

And as a community to not include them in discussion I guess. I was ashamed of how I posted Keiran Foran's partner's "karma" comment here. Disgraceful effort on my behalf, but I'm a very different person now, and don't much like the little boy I used to be.

Even my crap about what Fainu, Suli, AFB and co. were posting on social media. It was none of my business, and who am I to judge? I was an embarrassment.
Don’t be hard on yourself mate

Human. You were human

I disagree. Club doctor faking prescriptions, doing a clandestine drug test in a dark leagues club car park, Hollywood star owner turning a blind eye, cowardly assaults, a mother dragging her 30-something “boys” home from the establishment and a drug fueled cluster**** where multiple people were intimidated and abused.

plenty of new material there bozo
Nothing new here ... Human nature and corruption has been around since the caveman

This is just a forum mate ,you maybe guilty of bad taste ,but aren't we all at various times?.
Give yourself a break mate .But keep posting,I like reading your stuff !!!

Hi Ryan

we had our issues a while ago but I have a newfound respect for you now. Well done mate!!

Its the type of humility and grace that you have demonstrated in your post @Ryan that makes a more compassionate and better society .
At the end of the day we have all let our selves and others down for what ever reason and we will never know the deep root of the reason why others acted a certain way as we have not walked a mile in those persons shoes .

Last edited:

You were never an embarrassment mate. Misguided passion perhaps? Most of us on here have been caught up in that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4