Dress Rehearsal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Given the sheep shaggers are every chance of finishing 7th, it will be interesting to see how our PL sides fares against them tomorrow.

It wouldn't surprise me if we beat them, as we have a young side with nothing to lose. There is huge pressure on them.

Our players are also fighting for a semi final spot.

I hope we beat them, have my coin on them.

Although i bit more concerned about the result this morning after readin Matai will not play and Orford is no certainty. Felt happier with Menzies back in the forwards and he and Watmough could have carried them through

I hope we beat them, have my coin on them.

Although i bit more concerned about the result this morning after readin Matai will not play and Orford is no certainty. Felt happier with Menzies back in the forwards and he and Watmough could have carried them through

Are you going to the game?

my prefrence for 7th would be Souths, brisbane or Tigers

really dont want us to come up against dogs or warriors that early in the finals

Haha nope, no way i would ever live up in Auckland, South Island is the place to be

Wore my Manly pants along to cricket training the other night and a few of the lads were giving me hell, **** i hope we win this. All i have heard is Warriors 20+. Heading along to watch the NZ League Semi final tonight and will be wearing the Manly gear down so see what sort of **** i cop there

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2