Draw coming up in the next few weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
R6 Panthers away
R7 Storm home
R8 Tigers
R9 Titans home
R10 Broncos home game at Suncorp magic round
R11 Sharks home
R12 Raiders away
R13 Knights away

R14 Bye

That's not an easy period coming up
Just thought to share what we have coming up

Why is it always us giving our home game to the broncos for magic round ffs. Was the same last year and from memory we got smashed.

Doesn’t matter where we play them this year they will pump us. They have strike all over the park. As long as they stay healthy they are my favorite to win the thing.

I think we’ll win a bunch of those. I just want to see a good showing v Penrith.

Very down on attitude yesterday and that performance was way off where we have been in our other games. I think we took them lightly and never got into an arm wrestle. Our discipline was diabolical and it cost us. The knights will provide nuicence value for plenty of teams this year. And again as successful as Mudgee has been, it’s not Brooky oval on a Sat oval in terms of hone support. Felt like the fan split was 50/50 there. That games at brooky and the hone ground advantage gets us over the line I think.

I think the league is a lot closer this year, therefore no sure fire wins or losses (bar a win against the Tigers haha).

The old, take each game as it comes cliche.

Penrith are beatable, but we need to show up with far more intent than the Newie game

There are no easy games anymore.

It's that simple, get over it. It's a good thing.

Does it make you happier to pull up to a fishing spot and go wow there are so many fish here all I have to do is drop my line in and I will catch a large fish. The fish has been swimming in this pond so it is lazy, it has not strengthened it's muscles by swimming against tide nor current. When it eats my bait will come quickly when I pull to the bank where I will dispatch it and take it home to feed my family.

Or

Trek through the jungle, climb the perilous slopes, edge your way down the rock face to the breaking virulent sea. Launch back breaking cast after cast into the salty brine at the point of exhaustion to see your lure smashed by a scalpel fanged mackerel who flies into the sunrise then turns submarine as your reel screams in your ears and steam escapes from the burning drag.
After an hour the fish circles eying you accusatory atop the water as you keep one eye on it and one eye on the ocean, shuffling down the rocks to gaff the beast and emerge the victor!

But then a gargantuan maw from the depths of the waters and your periphery slices your victory and your mackerel in half and you are left with half a fish and a long walk home and a bulshark and the ocean, the other.

Save your easy games for the off season.

In LIFE there ARE no easy games.

There's winners and losers.

And drawerers.

There are no easy games anymore.

It's that simple, get over it. It's a good thing.

Does it make you happier to pull up to a fishing spot and go wow there are so many fish here all I have to do is drop my line in and I will catch a large fish. The fish has been swimming in this pond so it is lazy, it has not strengthened it's muscles by swimming against tide nor current. When it eats my bait will come quickly when I pull to the bank where I will dispatch it and take it home to feed my family.

Or

Trek through the jungle, climb the perilous slopes, edge your way down the rock face to the breaking virulent sea. Launch back breaking cast after cast into the salty brine at the point of exhaustion to see your lure smashed by a scalpel fanged mackerel who flies into the sunrise then turns submarine as your reel screams in your ears and steam escapes from the burning drag.
After an hour the fish circles eying you accusatory atop the water as you keep one eye on it and one eye on the ocean, shuffling down the rocks to gaff the beast and emerge the victor!

But then a gargantuan maw from the depths of the waters and your periphery slices your victory and your mackerel in half and you are left with half a fish and a long walk home and a bulshark and the ocean, the other.

Save your easy games for the off season.

In LIFE there ARE no easy games.

There's winners and losers.

And drawerers.
Gee I wish fishing was like that.

About the only time I’ve ever seen fishing that good was way offshore about 20 years ago at a place called “ Swains Reef” , spewed my guts out to get out there ( off Gladstone ) but the easiest fishing ever.

It’s like all those Barra’s in the rivers up north, you know the bastards are there but getting them to munch on your lure is an all together other story.

R6 Panthers away
R7 Storm home
R8 Tigers
R9 Titans home
R10 Broncos home game at Suncorp magic round
R11 Sharks home
R12 Raiders away
R13 Knights away

R14 Bye

That's not an easy period coming up
Just thought to share what we have coming up
Just remember, pre kick off many thought we’d be lucky to be be 1 win ( plus bye ) for the first 8 games.

We have a good chance to be a lot better than that.

Storm game at home after Panthers game, very confident of putting a number on this mob. Very overrated imo. They beat a flat Souths side, with the other games nothing to write home about.

Why is it always us giving our home game to the broncos for magic round ffs. Was the same last year and from memory we got smashed.

Remember pre-Magic Rd we use play our home games up there too. Didn't we basically "sell" our home game to them?!

Just remember, pre kick off many thought we’d be lucky to be be 1 win ( plus bye ) for the first 8 games.

We have a good chance to be a lot better than that.
I agree with you on that point my point of this thread is just let people see what we have ahead , I see winning 3/4 games over the above rounds 6-14

That is because it’s what Penn wants. He is more animated about making/recouping money than boosting Manly’s onfield chances.

We will win one of Penrith or Melbourne, and go on a run beating tigers and titans, probably a blockbuster top of the table buildup for the magic round game against broncos but we get beaten comfortably, but we are cronulla's bogey team especially at home, so beat them and the raiders and knights before our bye.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4