Draw coming up in the next few weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Also AFB, Walker , Suli ,Taupau. All playing much better now they're out from under this failing poorly run shtmess of a club.

Your happy with Tuicantackle, Keppie brain explosion, Pillowseka, reverendAloha.
Not really.

But nor would I want Tapau back. He was arguably Manly’s most overrated (and overpaid) player for seven seasons. Imposing athlete but a useless footballer, in attack and defence.

One of the reasons Manly is in the position it’s in now is because we had Tapau consuming a considerable amount of salary cap. Meanwhile he offered little in the way of onfield leadership or talent, whilst offering plenty of brain explosions that cost the team numerous chances to win tight games.

It will take awhile to rebalance the pack towards something more consistently potent. They should have eased Tapau out about 2-3 seasons earlier.

Last edited:
How can you expect fast line speed when you pick plodder slugs like Parker, Harper, Tuilagi, Aloiai, Keppie, Bullemore, Lawton, Saab , Garrick, Croker. All rejects from other clubs and not decent clubs but sh*t bottom dweller clubs. Our recruitment over the years has been a fuking joke.
Well we did produce good D and line speed against the Dogs in round 1. Where that intensity is gone is anyone's guess. Over to you Seibold.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4