Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 12
WIN Stadium
30 Mar 2024 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dragons v Manly [Round 4, 2024]

MATCH DAY

Saturday 30 March 2024

Venue:
.... WIN Stadium, Wollongong, NSW

Gates Open:.... 3:00pm.

NSW Cup Kick Off Time:.... St George Illawarra Dragons v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles: 3:10pm (AEDT).

NRL Kick Off Time:.... St George Illawarra Dragons v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles: 5:30pm (AEDT).

TICKETING

VS

Click here

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

01. Tom Trbojevic
19. Tommy Talau
03. Tolutau Koula
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Jaxson Paulo
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker
10. Josh Aloiai
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Karl Lawton
15. Corey Waddell
17. Nathan Brown
22. Toafofoa Sipley

Replacement:

16. Ethan Bullemor.

Reserves:

Out:

02. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
18. Jake Arthur
20. Aaron Woods - Development Player

21. Brad Parker.

Available But Not Selected:
  • Josh Schuster
  • Gordon Chan Kum Tong
  • Jamie Humphreys
  • Ben Condon
  • Aitasi James - Development Player
  • Bailey Hodgson - Development Player
  • Dean Matterson - Development Player.

From the 'NRL Casualty Ward - All the Latest Injury News, Updates & Returns Details' web page, Here is the Latest NRL Injured or Unavailable Update:

* * * (Updated: Friday, 29 Mar 2024) * * *

Manly Sea Eagles
  • Tommy Talau (Ankle, Round 4)
  • Toafofoa Sipley (Suspended, Round 4)
  • Matthew Lodge(Knee, Round 6-8)
  • Jason Saab (Hamstring, Round 7)

Also, from the NRL Casualty Ward, Manly hub page, there are slight variations to the information regarding the unavailable or injured players and their return periods:

• Matthew Lodge(Knee, Round 6)
  • Jason Saab (Hamstring, Round 7)

St George Illawarra are a Schizophrenic side . They are Great one moment and Gross the next
They are also our bogy team in Wollongong
Both teams are backing up from disappointing losses
Both coaches will have them fired up for a Big game
On Potential we should win
How we turn up is another thing all together
We cannot turn up again and keep turning the ball over to the opposition

St George Illawarra are a Schizophrenic side . They are Great one moment and Gross the next
Not anymore Bozo, we finally got the monkey of our back and beat them at the Gong last season.

Agree with this. I know we won there last year but we always seem to struggle in Wollongong. And as fired up as we may be, so will they. Flanno would love to put one over us.

Agree with this. I know we won there last year but we always seem to struggle in Wollongong. And as fired up as we may be, so will they. Flanno would love to put one over us.
For some reason some teams do have bogy teams and The Illawarra dragons are ours
Since 1998 we played the new joint venture 34 times and they beat us 22 times and we only won 12 times
Similar with the Eels as they had a superior win record against us on their home ground

Having said this , Records are meant to be broken when teams play well enough and eliminate their errors.
Against the Eels we made 18 errors handing over Possessions to the Opposition to Punish us and that they did .

Josh A escapes any charge from yesterday
So free to play this week
That was an interesting situation.I didn’t see anything wrong with the Aloiai tackle and if he had not snapped back at the 3 Eels players that confronted him,I wondered if Manly would have received the penalty.Nathan Brown,of all people,tried to pull Aloiai away.Obviously the Bunker thought otherwise hence the penalty and put on report

If you are thinking of catching the train down on Saturday to WIN Stadium please note due to trackwork

is taking place on the South Coast Line with buses replace trains between Wollongong and Sutherland, and between Central and Bondi Junction. You may need to catch a replacement bus to complete your journey.

Sipley back. Talau back and hopefully named. Would like to see GCKT come in for Lawton.

I don't care about bogey side or bogey ground. Who cares about all that. We have to absolutely demolish this bottom 4 side if we are serious this year and if this loss against Parra has really angered us. Show it to us. Demolition job. 40+.

Sipley back. Talau back and hopefully named. Would like to see GCKT come in for Lawton.

I don't care about bogey side or bogey ground. Who cares about all that. We have to absolutely demolish this bottom 4 side if we are serious this year and if this loss against Parra has really angered us. Show it to us. Demolition job. 40+.
Yes as I said , bring the anger ( at how they stuffed up the last game ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8