Pre-Game Dragons v Manly [Round 19, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

20 6
Netstrata Jubilee Stadium
22 Jul 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Suli out, Mbye goes to centre and a match up against Koula. I feel that is a good even up!

Our front row rotation are key to this match. The saints don’t have a huge amount of punch through the middle and I feel our boys can lay a really good platform for a win.
100% agree, shame Suli's out, Koula would of run rings around him. Mbye can't match Koula for pace and aggression. I can see Koula getting early ball to really expose their weakness out wide. So true on our forwards laying a solid platform with plenty of go forward releasing our potent speed and power in the backs.

I reckon we are sitting ducks without Jake. He holds that middle together.

Dragons always blow us away in the first half when we travel to them. We are in form and will need to be at our best. Its games like this that can cost you a top 8 spot.

But...GO MANLY!!

ps: yes i know im being a pessimist... Its the weather...

I reckon we are sitting ducks without Jake. He holds that middle together.

Dragons always blow us away in the first half when we travel to them. We are in form and will need to be at our best. Its games like this that can cost you a top 8 spot.

But...GO MANLY!!

ps: yes i know im being a pessimist... Its the weather...
You're not @mickqld in disguise are you? Anyway it's good weather for ducks lol

How do we get 80 mins out of Schuster AND Bullemor ( or someone else ) in the back row when neither have played more than a few minutes here and there all year ?? Huge ask given Karl Lawton is long gone and back row stocks are ultra thin now. Given 2nd row/lock is a spot you usually can't waste an interchange on this is a huge issue.

Something about games against the Dragons we always have player chaos in the week leading up to it. I just hope that's where the Covid ends for us this week. Is there anyone at all in Blacktown who is at least used to playing 80 mins we can pressgang in ???

How do we get 80 mins out of Schuster AND Bullemor ( or someone else ) in the back row when neither have played more than a few minutes here and there all year ?? Huge ask given Karl Lawton is long gone and back row stocks are ultra thin now. Given 2nd row/lock is a spot you usually can't waste an interchange on this is a huge issue.

Something about games against the Dragons we always have player chaos in the week leading up to it. I just hope that's where the Covid ends for us this week. Is there anyone at all in Blacktown who is at least used to playing 80 mins we can pressgang in ???

I think Dessie has been using interchange pretty well. Last week with not long to go we still had about 4 left. So hopefully we can cover a couple of extra interchanges this week.

Agree the boys need to treat this as a must win game. They took their holiday in the last 10 minutes against the Cowboys now they need to roll their sleeves up for 80 minutes. A repeat of last weeks performance will do the trick. We need to blow them off the park otherwise if it is close the odds are that we will be dudded again by a bad call.

Agree the boys need to treat this as a must win game. They took their holiday in the last 10 minutes against the Cowboys now they need to roll their sleeves up for 80 minutes. A repeat of last weeks performance will do the trick. We need to blow them off the park otherwise if it is close the odds are that we will be dudded again by a bad call.
Adam Gee, on top of the hate, in front of a one sided home crowd, worries me.

The true Pepsi Perspective......

Time for our boys to take on the Pepsi Challenge
and live up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark of excellence

2nd Best is Not a Manly Thing !!!

Visual search query image

Bully has been playing for Blacktown as edge forward paseka as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8