Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaten by a better team on the night. Glenn is a massive loss, his ballplay on the right side is so important to our attack. T-Rex's strong runs were also missed, but good to see the young blokes not looking out of place.

Pathetic how the NRL give us the toughest start to a season and not one home game. This Dragons game should have been played at Blue tongue stadium!

Do not feel that bad after that.We can get them at Brookie full strength.

Parra to get us next week I feel then panthers to get slaughter on Easter Monday- we are specials that day. Missed our class , not to concerned about tonight.

Man I feel we are going to be hard to beat at home this year. Can not wait.

Good overall effort but just missing too many key players. They were starting to get a bit of sting back into their defense which bodes well for next week. I think the Eels are going to cop the brunt of their frustration.

Daddycool said:
Good overall effort but just missing too many key players. They were starting to get a bit of sting back into their defense which bodes well for next week. I think the Eels are going to cop the brunt of their frustration.

Exactly what I thought aswell.

No excuses, we were beaten by a better side. We are not in the same league as them at present and on top of that we take on a desperate Parra next week where anything could happen.

Damien2812 said:
Pathetic how the NRL give us the toughest start to a season and not one home game. This Dragons game should have been played at Blue tongue stadium!

WTF??? Brookie is not ready yet and dont start calling Bluetongue our home ground!! I live 10 minutes from Bluetongue but would prefer Brookie any day.

Injuries notwithstanding, Manly were right in this game with 20 to go. Then we all got see the entire team hit the wall from fatigue.

Thanks NRL for the Mon-Sat turnaround. Stuffed us again NRL.

And how is Josh Morris allowed to take out markers every time he's tackled????

Yep, nothing to be ashamed of in that performance. The whole team is working very hard without any luck right now, but that will turn around soon. As others have said, just too many errors to get us over the line.

Thats why I said Blue tongue since Brookie isn't ready. If Brookie was then I would prefer that but I got to admit the scheduling and so many quality players injured is hurting our premiership defense so far and its not goiing to get any better with most our boys being selected for origin this year!
EagleRock40 said:
Damien2812 said:

WTF??? Brookie is not ready yet and dont start calling Bluetongue our home ground!! I live 10 minutes from Bluetongue but would prefer Brookie any day.

Feel pretty good about Manly's effort. They played with some ticker.
That counts.
Things will turn around.

Damien2812 said:

Just as much our decision as the NRLs. We have to plat 10 games at brookie and its not ready. An earlier season game at blue tongue would have meant one less at brookie or torpedo our chance at a game in WA.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8