Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hayne seems to give us a fair go normally.Be tough ask for the boys.

Id say betting would be 1.45 Goons / 2.75 Manly with our problems and record against the red and white hoaxes at kogarah.

parramatta with Hayne back will be interesting given the forward losses.I suppose it depends on whether they play like they did against warriors or the ****e they served up against cows.would be nice to grab that one and head to brookie to dust the panthers.

So fired up for this game. Especially after last night's loss. And the fact I'm going with like 10 Dragons supporters and I'm the only Manly supporter.

I know how you feel. Going with my son and his girlfriend. Both Dragons supporters. "Where did I go wrong having a son who goes for the Dragons"

1. Brett Stewart 2. Michael Oldfield 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Dean Whare 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King (c) 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Jamie Buhrer 13. Daniel Harrison
Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Darcy Lussick 16. Tim Robinson 17. Jason Annear 18. Nick Skinner 19. Jorge Taufua

Jason Annear
Date of Birth : 10 February, 1991
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 94 kg
Position : Lock
Rep. Honours : Nil
Junior Clubs : Berkeley Vale Panthers

does anyone else know anything about him

Just trying to work this out, theres 19 players named
Williams out
Joe out
Glenn Out
Matai Out

So Georges isnt in out top 23??????

surely hes not that unfit.

Cambo said:
Jason Annear

berkley eagle surely!

And JB in the starting side - congratulations to him :heart:

Will be great to see the newbies as well - all the best for the game boys!

Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Jason Annear

berkley eagle surely!

dan i think berkley vale is up near long jetty and tuggerah

Cambo said:
Daniel said:
Cambo said:
Jason Annear

berkley eagle surely!

dan i think berkley vale is up near long jetty and tuggerah

Oh...does he wear thongs and a singlet on the field then?

Yes George must be very unfit but good on a newbie making his debut.

I was hoping the '2-3 weeks out' might've been 2 weeks for Glenn and he'd be back this week, but looks like it's not to be. And Joe's 'indefinite' return continues....

On the brighter side, very pleased to see Buhrer in the starting side this week and will get much more game time than recently.

Good to see Buhrer get a starting gig, long time coming, id shift him into lock though, hes more of a ball player likfe gifty, we seen on monday night he can kick in play, and kick well. id like to see our forward pack start off something like this.

8.King
9.Ballin
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12. Mauro
13.Buhrer

Bench

Harrison
Lussick
Robinson
Annear

Starting to get a taste of life after the salary cap really bites into us in the next year or 2 with the number of players dropping out.

Going to be a big challenge for the boys. This is a special team though, and they seem to make a habit if rising up against the odds. Nice to see junior beaver in the team. Well deserved.

I'm a bit more relaxed about the boys going into this game as clear underdogs, down on numbers and coming off a loss.
Hope the team aims up and does us proud. A win would be a nice bonus but a better effort than last night is a must.
The Dragqueens are quite thuggish and seem to get away with it so that's a bit of a worry.
We're well overdue for a win against St George. Hope it happens Saturday.
Go Manly!;)

Agreed Nicci, we have stepped up well when underdogs so far.
We might lose but we won't be out-enthused and there won't be any complacency.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6