Dragons sign fullback

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
surely someone can just come out and say whats going on, our club is the worst with all this player retention crap !

Thehill said:
StuBoot said:
Ex NSW Fullback?
What about a rah-rah fullback?
Kurtley Beale rumour was around too along with the hundred other rumours, heresay & innuendo.

If it was Beale I'm sure they'd say 'ex-international' fullback.

Thats the thing with rumours, hearsay & innuendo.
Rarely do you get the full story or the facts.

StuBoot said:
Thehill said:
StuBoot said:
Ex NSW Fullback?
Kurtley Beale rumour was around too along with the hundred other rumours, heresay & innuendo.

and if was Snake wouldn't they say ex-international fullback too?

StuBoot said:
Thehill said:
StuBoot said:
Ex NSW Fullback?

Very true. If all the rumours from after the GF came to fruition we wouldn't be able to field a team this year. They'd all be at Canterbury.

Ex NSW Fullbacks...
Dugan Signed Raiders
Mini Too old for 4 years
Gidley Will never leave Knights
Stewart Possible
Hodgson To old for 4 years
Hornby Maybe it is Hornby??

Hornby played in 2004.

well there is a strong word coming from out here in the riff,that he wont be here next year,he has conceded he wont replace coote

Well if that is the case and it is Gordon then that takes the Dragons out of the race for Brett.
So who does that realistically leave in the market for Brett?
Us and the Dogs?

Clint said:
Welcome Andy. Congrats on signing up today...

Apologies to Andy for the sarcastic post.

I'm thinking Gordon now too. If it was Brett they'd say ex international fullback, not ex NSW. I know Gordon played wing for NSW but he is a fullback.

I hope so Bones. I had also read somewhere during the week that Gordon was not happy about not being able to play fullback. So in that respect it does make sense.. (hopefully) and would the Dragons sign Brett to 4 years?? I'm not so sure they would.

Frankly, I don't think Illawarra needs a fullback. I think Nightingale is a terrific player and should be their permanent fullback.

If they have signed Gordon then they better have an injury clause in the contract because he is either unlucky or injury prone.

Stevo said:
Could be Mini. He's been told by the Rooters he's gotta go hasn't he?

couldnt possibly be Minichello if it is 4 years

The Who said:
Frankly, I don't think Illawarra needs a fullback. I think Nightingale is a terrific player and should be their permanent fullback.

If they have signed Gordon then they better have an injury clause in the contract because he is either unlucky or injury prone.

I agree about Nightingale but I rate Gordon highly

nothing on Panthers site about Gordon leaving.

thereare posts about Coote being linked with the roosters wtf

Any team would be lucky to see Snake playing in 4 years! One more injury and he'll be gone (unfortunately - believe me the day that comes I'll bawl).

A bloke on twitter has tweeted foxsports Adam peacock ( manly fan) that Brett has signed for 3 years with saints.

Clint said:
Well if that is the case and it is Gordon then that takes the Dragons out of the race for Brett.
So who does that realistically leave in the market for Brett?
Us and the Dogs?

Dont forget the bottomless salary caps of Parra and the Rorters.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2