Dragons show the way ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The latest Foxsport Coaching pressure gauge is out - Hasler is the king - Cleary is the Emperor.

2. Anthony Griffin (Dragons)

Last week
: 11th (up nine spots)

First year Dragons coach Anthony Griffin’s side were in the top four after five rounds, but have now lost four of their last five, including a 44-18 thrashing at the hands of the Storm in Magic Round. However the biggest problem for Griffin at the moment is getting 17 players on the park. After Round 10 the Dragons are without 12 top line players including Josh McGuire, Tyrell Fuimaono, Mikaele Ravalawa, Tariq Sims (all suspensions) and Matt Dufty (injury). Griffin even brought Gerard Beale out of retirement to bolster his squad this week. The sixth placed and understrength Dragons could drop out of the top eight if they can’t beat arch rivals the Sharks in Round 11.

3. Trent Barrett (Bulldogs)

Last week: 2nd (Down one spot)

The Bulldogs were much improved from their lacklustre performance against the Dragons, but they still went down 20-18 to the struggling Raiders for their ninth loss in 10 games to start the season. Trent Barrett’s side are improving, but wins are the most important statistic in rugby league and they still don’t have enough to climb off the bottom of the ladder.

The Bulldogs’ defence was much better against the Raiders, but their attack still needs to find more points to get some wins. Facing the struggling Titans’ defence in Round 11 could give them a chance to notch their second win of the season, but if they don’t it is hard to see where their next victory is coming from.

15. Des Hasler (Sea Eagles)

Last week
: 13th (down two spots)

Another week and another win for Manly. Hasler’s only real issue is his depth in the back row but the club have handled the absence of Jack Gosiewski and Curtis Sironen well. The injury to Kieran Foran sees Cade Cust come in this week with the Kiwi international likely to return within three weeks.

The Sharks should beat the Goons this weekend. Massive round of footy coming up. We should be in sixth position if we beat the Eels.

Yep. I agree. The only thing Illawarra has in its favour is that McGuire is suspended. He is kryptonite, playing a vital role in bringing down his old club the Cows before they punted him, only for him to have the same effect on Illawarra.
We might be sixth before we play the Slime.

The Hook is crook. He won't be making that first elusive GF this year. The gradual demise of the Goons along with the trentrification of the Dogs has only added to the good vibes.

Ben Hunt and Corey Norman. Has there ever been a more expensive - failed - halves pairing? 2.1 million dollars worth of diddly squat.
Brodie Croft and Milford, perhaps?
But you are correct in your assessment. Hunt does play well sometimes but Norman is an imposter. He's brought nothing but failure to every club he's played for.

Brodie Croft and Milford, perhaps?
But you are correct in your assessment. Hunt does play well sometimes but Norman is an imposter. He's brought nothing but failure to every club he's played for.
Norman and Hunt have been chewing up 2 million in salary cap for three seasons without ever getting close to the scent of success. An abject failure if I've ever seen one. I think Walters should have persisted longer with Milford and Croft.

Saints have lost 3 from 3 since they had the BBQ. Should have done what the Silvertails told them to do, rest everyone against Manly. Might have put in better performance against the Titans and be ready for the raiders next week.

Saints have lost 3 from 3 since they had the BBQ. Should have done what the Silvertails told them to do, rest everyone against Manly. Might have put in better performance against the Titans and be ready for the raiders next week.
The Saints rapid decline began about the same time as this thread was created.

My goodness they are bad.
They reckon their young "stars" will help them climb the ladder next season. I reckon getting rid of Corey Norman gives them their best chance of success. They should also offload Josh McGuire who is the biggest grub in the sport. I'm sure Canterbury would take him; he'd fit the Dogs' culture perfectly.

They reckon their young "stars" will help them climb the ladder next season. I reckon getting rid of Corey Norman gives them their best chance of success. They should also offload Josh McGuire who is the biggest grub in the sport. I'm sure Canterbury would take him; he'd fit the Dogs' culture perfectly.
Dogs? Culture? I'm confused

Hook is a dud too. He's done nothing at Brisbane, Penrith or the Goons.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8