Dragons on Fifita chase

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
he is under contract now and boyle only has this year, same with bully, harper and crocker are off also. parker might be in a concussion museum

if manly have the money and see him as a priority they can make it happen

we have a really good emerging list of players. our destiny is in roster management. and we dont have a great history of that really

keppie might come good and so might paseka one day. i dont think they are on big money .

but weeks will need some coin, the fainus are nearing grade. and where does mr injuy alec fit. everyone has been banging his drum for ages

he is under contract now and boyle only has this year, same with bully, harper and crocker are off also. parker might be in a concussion museum

we have a really good emerging list of players. our destiny is in roster management. and we dont have a great history of that really

keppie might come good and so might paseka one day. i dont think they are on big money .

but weeks will need some coin, the fainus are nearing grade. and where does mr injuy alec fit. everyone has been banging his drum for ages

Yep Alec makes turbo look robust

Sporting news has him in our list​

MANLY SEA EAGLES​

SPOTS AVAILABLE: 4

• Josh Aloiai
  • Morgan Boyle
  • Ethan Bullemor
  • Daly Cherry-Evans
  • Lachlan Croker
  • Ben Condon
  • Viliame Fifita
  • Reuben Garrick
  • Morgan Harper
  • Sean Keppie
  • Tolu Koula
  • Karl Lawton
  • Haumole Olakau'atu
  • Brad Parker
  • Taniela Paseka
  • Jason Saab
  • Josh Schuster
  • Toafofoa Sipley
  • Ben Trbojevic
  • Jake Trbojevic
  • Tom Trbojevic
  • Kelma Tuilagi
  • Christian Tuipolotu
  • Alec Tu'itavake
  • Raymond Vaega
  • Kaeo Weekes
DEVELOPMENT PLAYERS: Jamie Humphreys, Fletcher Myers, Jacob Sykes, Gordon Chan Kum Tong
I'm over these lists, every list that's posted on the papers/internet is different ?

Watched Fifita a few times last year in NSW Cup and was the best forward for us .Watch him in the trials and has shown enough passion and commitment for me to select him on the bench , ahead of any of our 3 forwards picked for the Doggies game .( if not injured ) Manly needs to play these youngsters coming through or we will loose them .We are not even paying them enough compared to what the other clubs are offering them but , they want to stick together as they all played for our juniors . I'm guessing that by the end of 2025 when a lot of their contracts run out ,it will be hard trying to hold onto them .We need to win the premiership before then for them to make those choices .

wow.. who writes this fiction..and if that's the case, with Boyle, and others coming of contract after this year, should have no trouble upping Fifita's contract for 24. Their is so much upside to Manly compared to Saints..why would you leave?

wow.. who writes this fiction..and if that's the case, with Boyle, and others coming of contract after this year, should have no trouble upping Fifita's contract for 24. Their is so much upside to Manly compared to Saints..why would you leave?
still doesnt mean he wasnt approached though . the dragons are on record recently of needing to shut down the media leaks in the club. most journos are trash, especially in sporting as people either love of hate

YEp, like we stood strong with JWH!
There's only so much a club can do in this situation but I had the impression Fifita was about to crack it in first grade with Manly until he got hurt. So although the money would be significant for a young player like him he's been in our system for ages and it would make sense to stay here for now in a team apparently on the rise.
Hope so anyway.
I know it’s too early to say but Seibold appears to not have the same issue Des had with giving a young player a run.So when Fifita is ready to go and shows he can handle it,he’d only be heading elsewhere for the money and if that’s the case,so be it.The last few yrs have proven that the club needs to be smarter with their cap

Illawarra are a basket case.
Thing is - money talks and so does promises of opportunity, look at Feledy to Tigers.
Really hoping Fifita stays at Manly as he is a big awkward thing to takle and could well be a standout player in 2 years time, in fact is already ahead of others who have represented Manly over the past year or 2 in the middle.
Agree Suli has no issue being a starting centre at dragons.

Fifita would have played off the bench instead of Ben or Bully if he wasnt injured.. listening to the weekly physio report..
He had covid 2 weeks ago and then found to have a chest injury last week from the trial match.. so he wasnt available for selection.
Unless Ben or Bully play the game of their lives Fifita will be named in round 3

He is contracted here for this year ... I assume on a modest salary ... which, if things go to plan ... he gets a healthy upgrade next year ...

What concerns me is the suggestion of an immediate transfer ... this would mean his manager wants the bigger pay cheque THIS year ....

He is contracted here for this year ... I assume on a modest salary ... which, if things go to plan ... he gets a healthy upgrade next year ...

What concerns me is the suggestion of an immediate transfer ... this would mean his manager wants the bigger pay cheque THIS year ....
Yep - When they're talking about an immediate switch, it leads me to think they're some way down that path. St George's forward stocks are pretty poor so I've got no doubt he'd slot straight in and any offer would be reasonable given their desperation.

Yep - When they're talking about an immediate switch, it leads me to think they're some way down that path. St George's forward stocks are pretty poor so I've got no doubt he'd slot straight in and any offer would be reasonable given their desperation.
As was said above , give them Boyle & chuck in Harper as an incentive.

I’ll never , ever , forget when we lost JWH.

And I really don’t want to see that happen again.

It’s fine and dandy to be offered more by then but if he’s signed through 2024 they really don’t have a leg to stand on when it comes to agitating for a release. We would need to find compensation from st George by way of swap otherwise it just makes no sense for us. The guy also hasn’t played first grade and only came into the picture in the past couple of months so there’s really **** all bargaining power there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4