Double Standards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader
As the thread title says there is so much double standards in this forum. A set of rules seem to apply to some but not to other particularly those who are Manly (ie. Snake, Killer, Tooves and Turbo) and those who aren't (ie. Williame, Barrett, Walker and Kapow).
- I will readily admit it does not seem like Barrett is the answer to our problems so far with how he is going, but the people whinging seem to forget how equally bad we were last year when Tooves was coaching. The owners saw fit for change and it was needed for us to be competitive again.
- When someone like Turbo or Killer misses a tackle or rushes in it is glossed over but when Williame does it he is slandered.
-Buhrer is always slow getting off players which leads to penalties but he is never called out the way Brown or Taupau are.
- Snake has been a passenger all year and people offer him far more leeway than what Myles cops.
- And finally look how much **** Foran copped and rightfully so for his actions last year and the lack of respect he showed towards our coach but players like Snake and Matai who were part of the same clique are lauded and respected despite their obvious contributions to the issue.
Anyway I'm done ranting maybe I am just too young to understand this Manly culture and the "us against the world" mentality but the same people who contributed to our culture have been toxic and maybe have to make way for this group to develop their own.

What crap wilame is rubbish simple, he never go anywhere will end up in France or country footy.
You choose change you mind more than my wife culture is what is built to win no cutting corners.

But he IS NOT MANLY so we cant possibly employ him.Yeah Right.That is why this he aint Manly stuff is rubbish and that is why the original post in this thread is correct.The game is different now.It is a billion dollar professional sport.Wandering around hoping for a bloke who played for Manly might want to coach wont cut it.

Keep in mind Bellamy learned for many years under big name coaches....Barrett is a rookie who took losing as easy as a beer on a hot day....till he smashed his phone to 1000 pieces today - maybe - in a sick way ....what I wanted to see.

That was the best thing to happen all season...akin to the unmentionable slamming the door off its hinges...

Passion breeds culture.

Baz is likeable. But he is a rookie. He is making rookie errors. He is not in the same room as Belly Ache or Hasler.

If he stays he needs help.

But the owners will be looking for a scape goat. Manly people will be off about the direction this team is going like a fat kid looking for a packet of smarties.

Managememt will try and find excuses. But this group is under performing.

Cartwright ahhh yeah Nahhhhhhh now you make me laugh.

Change is needed. Youth is needed.

It was a **** game. Panthers can at least say they got games in a bunch of up n coming kids today. The best we can say is we got one game extra into the coach.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4