Double standards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How can we LOL at Eels and snicker at their culture and then pine for one of their stars to be signed? I don't want Corey Norman anywhere near a Manly jumper. He is Parramatta scum and not welcome in the Maroon and White.
Good attitude but if he wasn't a drugo I'd take him. He is a star 5/8 and we need one urgently. We have no good halves at our club barring DCE. We need to sign 5/8 asap. But agree with the part of taking teams star players but I would be nice to get one back on parra for taking foz

How can we LOL at Eels and snicker at their culture and then pine for one of their stars to be signed? I don't want Corey Norman anywhere near a Manly jumper. He is Parramatta scum and not welcome in the Maroon and White.
Zorba came from Parra.

Not a fan of Corey Norman at all................!! He is an overpriced loose cannon.

He is a cheating grub that has had far too much Channel Nein attention 'talking him up' for their 2016 worm media love affair. He has only really looked half decent in some games this year because of the cheating team around him and in particular the cheating forward pack making space for him.

Norman's manager is just trying to cash in while he can....!

And I do not want Manly buying thank you very much.....!

Imagine if we sign Pauli Pauli?

He'd hang around for a few seasons maybe win a premiership, then plant himself in the management of the club for the next 50 years.
Imagine if Peter married Pauli, then Paul McGregor replaced Trent, as part of the ongoing Illawarra Credit Union experiment - then they set up house with him?

We would have Peter Pauli & Mary.

Last edited:
Yes Norman is riding the nrl/9/media overhype train. I'm not sure any other sport I watch over hypes players like the nrl. This Josh Addo Carr will be the next as he played ok on Fri night. Norman is a sound player but IMO not an elite half by any stretch.

Yes Norman is riding the nrl/9/media overhype train. I'm not sure any other sport I watch over hypes players like the nrl. This Josh Addo Carr will be the next as he played ok on Fri night. Norman is a sound player but IMO not an elite half by any stretch.
Is Addo an Aussie? Johns x 2 will have him in an Australian jumper by season's end.

It's because we have fickle little children all about the place. Somebody has a half decent game for one of our opposition....BOOM!!! he gets his own thread as somebody we should buy lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7