Don't let the door hit ya on the way out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dan link said:
I cant fault them for wanting more money, but you cant bleed a company dry.

This money has to come from somewhere and until the TV deal is renegotiated, there just isn't anymore money to be had
The Storm found plenty. News Ltd has plenty.

not all clubs have such a generous and well cashed up owner though SER8, infact increasing the cap would spell the end of at least 2 clubs

Newcastle and Sharks and very likely many others, it would very likely put us in a very poor position and close to going under too

Kiwi Eagle link said:
\"Hayne accused the NRL of not caring about its star players \"

\"I am only 22. Who knows what will happen after my contract,\" Hayne said.

\"I could be earning a couple of million somewhere else.\"

\"We've already lost these superstars and they're doing nothing about it\"

\"Hayne claimed more could be done to retain the game's best players\"

\"The players do not have a voice,\" Hayne said.

\"I have family coming down and they have to pay for their tickets\"

\"We only get four free tickets and have to pay for the rest\"

The quotes in that article tell me two things.

Firstly, Haynes comments are all me me me me me, without once mentioning the lower paid "non super stars" of the game, yet he holds judgment over others with accusations that they dont care about the players.

Secondly, the players association and the bargaining agreements are there to provide a voice for all players, so rather than make biting comments in the media about the sport that feeds him, Hayne would be better off securing influence in the right place to effect change.

Another underwhelming performance from the myth tonight. Not even Gus could bring himself to wrap him tonight, and that's saying something seeing as he sups from the Hayne cup at every opportunity.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2