dont buy it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It seems quite funny how we all see Newcastle as a "**** team" and we get flogged by them. There was only 1 crap team last night.

mr seagles link said:
under the radar is f*cking old news the is a problem with hasler the staff and players dont like hes style anymore so how can they win,it is about 25 people against one des hasler f*ck him off and get someone else dosent have to be brian smith but someone who will make CHANGES the QUEENSLAND CUP TEAM is WINNING whats wrong with useing them....

When Manly won in 2008, I amtold that the assist coach Dennis Moore and Hasler worked like a good cop / bad cop duo.

Des is hard and very demanding on Players. Moore always tried to encourage the players and was supportive. I am told he had good relationships with the players.

That seemed to  be a good balance.

I have been saying for over 15years that brian smith is a very good coach, he showed it parramatta, newcastle and now the roosters.

But not even brian smith would fix the problem.

Its mental with the players. Desi can nto make the tackles, the 1 arm drag, kick the ball out on the full from kick off, give away stupid penalties and drop the ball.

No game plan can combat that. We did not even touch he ball to the 7th minute due to penalties and missed tackles.

I think the players need to take a good look at themselves. I am not sure what has happened to watmough thsi year.

mr seagles link said:
under the radar is f*cking old news the is a problem with hasler the staff and players dont like hes style anymore so how can they win,it is about 25 people against one des hasler f*ck him off and get someone else dosent have to be brian smith but someone who will make CHANGES the QUEENSLAND CUP TEAM is WINNING whats wrong with useing them....

There is an r missing under your username

mr seagles link said:

The under the rader comment was said tongue in cheek  ;D  :p

I'm also starting to lose confidence in Dessie.Ivan Cleary would be a good fit.  We have exactly the same game plan every week. A coach needs to to differ a game plan based on the opposition weaknesses. All I see week after week are forwards going up the middle followed by a kick.The opposition defence only needs to worry about plugging up the middle when playing us. We make no attempt to create 2nd phase plays or try to score outside the oppositions quarter .
Perry was a ball player when we purchased him.Rose, Kite & King can all off load the ball. When did these guys last make a off load?When did you last see the halves  supporting the forwards in case they can off load the ball?
Once we get within the opposition quarter we try the same move with the fullback creating the extra man.If a bonehead like me can see it, imagine how easy it is for opposition coaches to plan a defence against us.   

You guys that are saying Des doesn't know what he's doing or is not a good coach need to get your heads checked!! FFS!

I am not going to get involved in any bashing of people involved in the team. I want to be able to celebrate with the boys with no feelings of duplicity if and when we win the premiership.

Im sorry guys but i think you are all way off the mark with Des and his staff. I think 13 out of 16 clubs would give anything to have the coaching staff we have. Boys Des is better than Bellamy and Bennett and there is dead set daylight and nightlight between Des and the rest of the muppets. I for one have complete faith in Des i dont think he gets enough credit for turning nobodys into decent players. If he had the cattle that Bellamy and Bennett have had over the last few years he would be on a 99% win ratio.

Des has his faults but i wouldnt swap him for anyone we would be toast if he left, believe me. Remember the Peter Sharpe days oh my lord jesus he was useless.

mr seagles link said:
That is quite disrespectful to a boke who has totally transformed this club from a broke, run down team who couldn't win a game. To a team that is one of the powerhouses in the NRL, who have reached the semi finals in the past 5 seasons, made 2 grand finals, won a premiership and created a very strong culture throughout the club. I'm sure this kind of comment wouldn't have come out after last weeks match...

hey guys for those who think Brian Smith is a better coach than our Des Hasler get your facts right . Brian smith is a chocker he takes his teams to the grand final  and than chokes , he has never won a grand final whilst Des has over a side that was well over the salary cap . Also there are 5 rounds to go and on the day we can beat the best as we knocked over the dragons and the storm in melbourne. Also it was not that long a go that Brians roosters lost at home to the toothless sharks at there home ground by by the tune of  42 - 18 .

I'm having a serious Fro moment:
- there (somewhere other than here)
- their (owned by a person or group i.e Manly is their team)
- they're (abreviation of 'they are' i.e they are (or they're) going to Brookie)
How bloody hard is it? The Sea Eagles are THE thinking man's team - get it together please.

ManlyBacker link said:
- they're (abreviation of 'they are' i.e they are (or they're) going to Brookie)
How bloody hard is it? The Sea Eagles are THE thinking man's team - get it together please.

"get it together,please."You forgot the comma!

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184438.msg281581#msg281581 date=1280921002]

"get it together,please."You forgot the comma!
[/quote]
And you forgot the spaces, but I'm a forgiving type :)

Fro link said:
don't get me started ayjay :)

Keep fighting the good fight MB.

Fro,I'm having a dig.I'm far from perfect,but it is a little one I picked up on.Obviously I haven't had enough of the "the dirty bird" (that's Austin Nichols finest bourbon).I am still seeing spelling/grammar errors...lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8