Donny Singe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't seen defence like this since Tooves coached us to a draw against Melbourne and a victory against St George when we had about 40% possession in both games. Melbourne had a ridiculous amount of ball in our 20 tonight

Too right. Just goes to show that all of the coaching staff have a very important role to play. Cartwright had a chat with a group of our boys during the halftime break
I've been surprised by how well Cartwright and Des have worked together. I wondered if it would work, Carty being a holdover from the Barrett era. But they're obviously doing something right.

Who's to say who is really better, the guy who was our fitness coach for two premiership wins and has us going toe to toe with the competition leaders for 90 minutes, or a fat dickhead who is too busy playing pranks and drinking beer to even look up the word "professionalism" in the dictionary?

How are those Titans going for you Ferris?

I've been surprised by how well Cartwright and Des have worked together. I wondered if it would work, Carty being a holdover from the Barrett era. But they're obviously doing something right.
If Des can raise this team from a side settling at second last on the ladder last year to a side of giant killers, I can only see blue sky with what he can do with someone who was assistant coach to a premiership winning side. Des has a nice way of managing his expectations, and those expectations are winning and winning.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8