Donny Singe and Dave Warwick re-signed.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stlth15

Guys I just noticed this on the manly website, I'm in Spain ATM so a bit behind the news ;)

I heard Dave Warwick was resigned but didn't know Donny showed his loyalty, which is another positive. The daily telecrap hasn't mentioned this but will mention our sprint coach going to the dogs!

Donny singe resigning, is a major piece of news from our perspective.

Adios!

Dave Warwick, Donny Singe re-sign with Sea Eagles
8/11/2011 4:53:24 PM
The Manly Sea Eagles have appointed Dave Warwick as the club’s new Recruitment Manager, effective immediately, to replace outgoing Noel Cleal.

Warwick, who’s played a key role in securing and developing some of the best talent in rugby league, has re-signed with Manly for three years.

Head Strength and Conditioning Coach Don Singe, widely regarded among the most innovative in the game, has also re-signed for three years.

“I have had a very long association with the Sea Eagles and they’ve always been great to me and my family,” Singe said.

“I am 100% behind the new direction of the club. I have an outstanding working relationship with everyone, especially the players and I’m excited about the new era ahead. I’ve worked alongside Geoff Toovey at the coalface for eight years so it’ll be a smooth transition for us when he takes over.”

Leading physiotherapist Andre Rickenbach has also agreed to a three-year term, Alex Ross will stay on as Head Trainer, and Player Welfare Manager Luke Williamson will take on a dual role, becoming the new Toyota Cup coach.

Negotiations are well underway with several other key staff.

“They’re all experts in their field and have been crucial to the Sea Eagles’ success in recent years,” Manly Chief Operating Officer, David Perry said.

“It’s important to provide some long-term certainty for the staff and the players as we move forward, and we’re thrilled they’ll be part of the new era ahead for the whole club.”

Great news indeed. Dave Penna has been appointed assistant coach, hearing that Matt Parish may sign on also, with Cliff Lyons coaching NSW 20's team :)

Jono said:
Stevo said:
Matt Parish and Cliff lyons are merely rumours at the moment

Parish isn't a rumour anymore. Tooves has confirmed this today on Talking Sport.

No doubt we've lost a few key staff of late, but I must congratulate the club on the quality of their replacements.

MB59 said:
Jono said:
Stevo said:
Matt Parish and Cliff lyons are merely rumours at the moment

Parish isn't a rumour anymore. Tooves has confirmed this today on Talking Sport.

No doubt we've lost a few key staff of late, but I must congratulate the club on the quality of their replacements.

Time will tell but confident in their choices

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4