Donny Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time isn't soft. What does that mean? Just curious

Looks kinda soft...

iu

All good things come to an end, and it's time for Donny. Grateful for all that he's done at Manly and wish him all the best.

As a tribute, here's my fondest memory of Donny...Skivvy Matai use to frequently go down injured, often with a neck/shoulders issue, and Donny would constantly run on and attend to him. I don't know whether Donny gave him magic water, or said a few magic words in his ear, or both, but after having a 'Donny fix' Stevie would nearly always get up and play on. When Donny left Manly with Des to the Dogs in 2012, I wondered how Stevie was going to survive without him...but amazingly he managed. I guess he learnt how to play without a Donny fix...

I think this is probably a positive development, I didn't see much evidence this year that Donny knew how to coach to stay fit the way that the game was being played. How many big leads did we let slip in the final 15 mins of matches?

Is it a possibility that we might snap up Hayden knowles and his team pat lane harry harris and wrestling coach James tahuna?…I don’t know if they are any good but they have walked out on the knights and seibs was there for a yr

Is it a possibility that we might snap up Hayden knowles and his team pat lane harry harris and wrestling coach James tahuna?…I don’t know if they are any good but they have walked out on the knights and seibs was there for a yr
Im sure we will , we only takes coaches and players from clubs who finish lower than is on the ladder.

Donny still working with Schu and others. Posted on his Instagram today.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6