Donny Gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Donny was great years ago but the world has moved on.
I don't know if it's an age thing, loss of passion, got too comfortable or something else.

I guess a clean slate is required, now for the front office.
The world hasn't moved on, time isn't soft nor are compass directions

It was inevitable. Fresh start for everyone is really required after the joint has been festering with so much crap.
Clean the slate and start again.

The only way we can move forward.

Anyone thinking staying with what we had was going to see success next year is delusional.

But brace yourselves as 2023 will be a very rocky road.

Last edited:

Anyone thinking staying with what we had was going to see success next year us delusional.

Rocky is okay, if we are building towards something better than the crap that was served up the last two months of the season.
Those in charge have their work cut out for them.
The players need to own their mistakes and work bloody hard too.

Rocky is okay, if we are building towards something better than the crap that was served up the last two months of the season.
Those in charge have their work cut out for them.
The players need to own their mistakes and work bloody hard too.
110% the players have to own their part in this as well , it’s never all the coaches fault.

Anyone thinking staying with what we had was going to see success next year us delusional.

I reckon you're right Mark but geez it would be nice to end 2022 with some confidence. Having something official from the club about a settled coaching and training team (sooner rather than later) would go a long way to providing some. I'm already getting very impatient.

Last edited:
I reckon you're right Mark but geez it would be nice to end 2022 with some confidence. Having something official from the club about a settled coaching and training team (sooner rather than later) would go a long way to providing some. I'm already getting very impatient.
I’m sure we’ll see that , give them time as it’s been somewhat chaotic I imagine.

The wheels are turning. It might all end up being wrong decisions in the future but you can’t deny Tony is making things happen.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7