Donald gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i doubt he will earn 50k pounds mate,also when you go and play for these esl teams they put you up with a house and car and so on.

mate he will get 100K over there easy with some of the silly money. remember they have offered Orford 700K ! on that scale the Duck would have to be at least 100 000quid.

the money has to be good otherwise not as many punters would go over,you arent going to leave if you earn 50k pounds and live like a dog which is what you would be living like if thats what you earnt.plus you cant save any money to bring back if you only earn 50 k pounds.

LV - You could "live like a dog" but I guess no one could afford "a thousand pound dog". Trust you to go for an expensive mutt.

My old accountant use to look after quite a few notable Aust footballers, who played in the UK. It was not so much the pounds it was the way the could structure the payments taxation wise. They went over there only paid minimal tax, got paid a bulk of their money in 1 sum at the end of their UK 'career' to an account in some tax haven while on their way home. Therefore the bulk of thier money is vitually tax free.

My argument was not about the pay scales of NRL vs ESL.

It was about the relaitives of pricing.

There is no doubt that the cost of living is higher in GB as Donald is about to find out. Of course he'll be paid more than he could get here.

But not as much as he THINKS.

Also, unquantifiable is the standard of living. How much extra money do you need to live in a dirty terrace house in cold, wet Leedsa as opposed to a beachside unit in Collaroy?

By the way - that tax loophole has been closed because Banaghan went around boasting about it.

Twit.

You could be right there Mata, the accountant actually retired about 5 years ago.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2