Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was out having a meal last night with a relative of one of the bulldogs players and he was saying a large number of the bulldogs squad aren't all happy being under Des. It was said it was a case of he either likes you or he doesnt and Des has apparently made it clear to some of them over there and causing some tension. Guessing these are the players he won't be wanting to keep on his roster next season...

torana355 said:
Wolfpack said:
Don't give Silvertails a bad rep just because you get your panties in a bunch when the follower of another team comes onto a general NRL forum.

If you are referring to me you need to read what he has said about our club and certain Manly players over on the Kennel, if you want people like that posting here like they give a crap about our club then bad mouth us back at the kennel then that's fine but i will speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.
Good on you torana you are on the ball. Keep the bastards honest mate !!! :D

Good work Torana slipping down to the level you are critical off

I don't have a problem with Manly fans mouthing off at the Kennel, we put with their rubbish last year, what goes around comes around.

MrInvisible said:
Kindly explain to me how I've beeen trolling, particularily say in the last few days to a week.

It's self explanatory, you come on here with your niceties than go back to the flea-infested site and put **** on us and our players. We copped plenty of visits prior to Foran's signing imo trying to rub our nose in it. Then you have a hide to come on here at tell people not to troll the dogturd site.

BTW I'm not one of the trolls who post there either, I was just interested in what you were posting over there, seems you have schizophrenia.

torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
Kindly explain to me how I've beeen trolling, particularily say in the last few days to a week.
The stuff you said about Snake over on the Kennel is inexcusable, we don't want you here so go back to the Kennel.
Again, if you are going to make a comment, follow it up with proof. I have two accounts One here, one on The Kennel. Both are Mr Invisible. I don't have other secondary accounts.

So with that in mind, kindly show the rest here exactly what you are insinuating with your comments. If you can't we can just assume it's a lie to make me look bad.

The one comment I made was saying "Good thing we aren't interested in Slippery Stewart. I still don't trust a word from him/them/their club on that incident.", which is far from an offensive term, given that I am inferring how he slips through the defence.

If you want to take that comment as anything outside of that, you are reading FAR too much into it.

Besides, it's a personal opinion "I still don't trust", only means me personally.

See, at least I'm honest with my comments.

joeboy said:
Point is you turned up here with more regularity and a chorus line of dogs fans after des left.. We put up with months of conjecture of rubbing salt into the wound by dogs supporters, then when manly gone one back with foran resigning, you suddenly get all precious about the same kinda treatment on your board. Wow. You need to have a bit of a look at how you contributed to the situation, and not get pissy about some other fans enjoying that it didn't all turn out how other supporters and the media believed it would

I don't see the point of anyone spending time posting on another teams board at all, but hey I fill my life with other things

From what I've seen in the few times I've been linked or browsed the kennel, you have a completely different persona there as opposed to here. Thats mainly what I and many others don't like about you.
I haven't trolled much on here at all, people are blowing it way out of proportion to be honest. Most of my comments arenot that way inclined.

Besides, look at my join date. I've been here contributing far longer than the trolls than came and went here.

torana355 said:
Wolfpack said:
Don't give Silvertails a bad rep just because you get your panties in a bunch when the follower of another team comes onto a general NRL forum.
If you are referring to me you need to read what he has said about our club and certain Manly players over on the Kennel, if you want people like that posting here like they give a crap about our club then bad mouth us back at the kennel then that's fine but i will speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.
Again there you are torana355 tarring me with a bad brush for one single comment (which I'm honest enough to admit above), and even then it pales in significance to comments others have made.

But feel free to quote the rest of my comments about Manly players, seem as you are insinuating. Just keep it recent as that's what we are referring about. Comments made years ago aren't relevant here.

torana355 said:
Wolfpack said:

torana355, whilst I understand your passion for the club and players, with regard to your "i will speak my mind as i see fit" comment, I'm not really sure whether you are talking about here at Silvertails or over at the Kennel but if you are refering to here then as long as your "i will speak my mind as i see fit" stays within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions things will be fine but if not then you could find yourself as the one with some form of moderation action taken against you.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
MrInvisible said:
The stuff you said about Snake over on the Kennel is inexcusable, we don't want you here so go back to the Kennel.
Again, if you are going to make a comment, follow it up with proof. I have two accounts One here, one on The Kennel. Both are Mr Invisible. I don't have other secondary accounts.

So with that in mind, kindly show the rest here exactly what you are insinuating with your comments. If you can't we can just assume it's a lie to make me look bad.

The one comment I made was saying "Good thing we aren't interested in Slippery Stewart. I still don't trust a word from him/them/their club on that incident.", which is far from an offensive term, given that I am inferring how he slips through the defence.

If you want to take that comment as anything outside of that, you are reading FAR too much into it.

Besides, it's a personal opinion "I still don't trust", only means me personally.

See, at least I'm honest with my comments.

joeboy said:
Point is you turned up here with more regularity and a chorus line of dogs fans after des left.. We put up with months of conjecture of rubbing salt into the wound by dogs supporters, then when manly gone one back with foran resigning, you suddenly get all precious about the same kinda treatment on your board. Wow. You need to have a bit of a look at how you contributed to the situation, and not get pissy about some other fans enjoying that it didn't all turn out how other supporters and the media believed it would

I don't see the point of anyone spending time posting on another teams board at all, but hey I fill my life with other things

From what I've seen in the few times I've been linked or browsed the kennel, you have a completely different persona there as opposed to here. Thats mainly what I and many others don't like about you.
I haven't trolled much on here at all, people are blowing it way out of proportion to be honest. Most of my comments arenot that way inclined.

Besides, look at my join date. I've been here contributing far longer than the trolls than came and went here.

torana355 said:
Wolfpack said:
Again there you are torana355 tarring me with a bad brush for one single comment (which I'm honest enough to admit above), and even then it pales in significance to comments others have made.

But feel free to quote the rest of my comments about Manly players, seem as you are insinuating. Just keep it recent as that's what we are referring about. Comments made years ago aren't relevant here.
That is BS that is part of your post where you firstly bag king then watmough and make the comment about Brett. You must think we came down in the last shower if you think we would believe your reasoning for calling him slippery.

Brett would have more intergrity in one hair follicle than you would have in your whole body. People who support this club and have seen the bloke know exactley what he is like and what a decent human he is.

You on the other hand are a sneaky, slimey, decietful cretin. I think the world would be a significantly better place if you were somewhere else.

Jethro said:
torana355 said:
Wolfpack said:

torana355, whilst I understand your passion for the club and players, with regard to your "i will speak my mind as i see fit" comment, I'm not really sure whether you are talking about here at Silvertails or over at the Kennel but if you are refering to here then as long as your "i will speak my mind as i see fit" stays within the rules of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions things will be fine but if not then you could find yourself as the one with some form of moderation action taken against you.

Lets make one thing clear, im not the one trolling over at the kennel, ive already offered to have my ip address cross checked. I have been reading what has been going on over there however and i simply dislike Mr i's two faced agenda. Even in my post i just said please go back to the Kennel we don't want you here, which is the opinion of most of us here, just like the trolls over on the kennel are not wanted by Mr i.

lsz said:
Good work Torana slipping down to the level you are critical off

Im not posting over there mate :)

Cambo, reference in context mate. It's so easy to state I'm bagging players without referencing context of comments.

Much the same and worse goes on here re Greenberg and Hasler and you don't hear us complain about it at the kennel.

For those at home, the thread was about Manly players in trouble with law, and started with a Silvertails troll re Coffs Harbour. Comments went to and fro about Manly being no better. My comments stated that King had a DUI, Watmough was done for public urination and had charges dropped for punching a sponsors daughter,

Then the Stewart comment later.

All fact bar my personal opinion comment. Therefore quit making me out to be the bad person by failing to clarify your insinuations and accusations.

Not that its relevant to the subject at hand given its not trolling on this forum.

Torana355. The fact you are always first to highlight and draw attention to trolls comments made on the kennel by manly supporters, makes you just as bad for adding fuel to an already burning fire.

Genral comment not directed to a particular, but you have your own fans telling you to knock off trolling, its been a week odd since any dogs supporter appears to have trolled here, so its clear to see who are the aggressors in this incident.

Draw a line in the sand, build a bridge, do whatever, but we need to start acting mature to be treated as adults. I most certainly am.

Wouldn't it be fantastic to have a life so quiet that all this forum garbage turns into big important business

MrInvisible said:
Cambo, reference in context mate. It's so easy to state I'm bagging players without referencing context of comments.

Much the same and worse goes on here re Greenberg and Hasler and you don't hear us complain about it at the kennel.

For those at home, the thread was about Manly players in trouble with law, and started with a Silvertails troll re Coffs Harbour. Comments went to and fro about Manly being no better. My comments stated that King had a DUI, Watmough was done for public urination and had charges dropped for punching a sponsors daughter,

Then the Stewart comment later.

All fact bar my personal opinion comment. Therefore quit making me out to be the bad person by failing to clarify your insinuations and accusations.

Not that its relevant to the subject at hand given its not trolling on this forum.

Torana355. The fact you are always first to highlight and draw attention to trolls comments made on the kennel by manly supporters, makes you just as bad for adding fuel to an already burning fire.

Genral comment not directed to a particular, but you have your own fans telling you to knock off trolling, its been a week odd since any dogs supporter appears to have trolled here, so its clear to see who are the aggressors in this incident.

Draw a line in the sand, build a bridge, do whatever, but we need to start acting mature to be treated as adults. I most certainly am.
1) how do you know it's a silvertails troll, just because it's a manLy supporter doesn't mean they are from here.
2) let me make it real clear I have never had an account on there until last Friday night at its the only won I have there and tbh I would never had thought to do that if you and the others hadnt polluted this place since signing the messiah as your coach. I posted Friday night and havent since.
3) again you lie thread was yours talking about manly taking legal action against the dogs. Should I put up the screenshots?

You are so quick to point the finger at other people but I do not believe a word you say, when you come here your a fisherman looking for bites then you run back to the kennel and bag people here.

You really need to get a life poindexter.

MrInvisible said:

This would make this place a much more interesting place to visit. Both sides of this need to wipe the slate clean and start a fresh.

Let's start anew and have a sensible debate about footy!! :)

torana355 said:
Lets make one thing clear, im not the one trolling over at the kennel, ive already offered to have my ip address cross checked. I have been reading what has been going on over there however and i simply dislike Mr i's two faced agenda. Even in my post i just said please go back to the Kennel we don't want you here, which is the opinion of most of us here, just like the trolls over on the kennel are not wanted by Mr i.

I was never accusing you of trolling over there. My post was just a reminder to you that if you want to speak your mind as you see fit then to make sure that your comments fall within the guidelines of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions otherwise moderation action may be taken against you.

As a general comment to everybody, I really don't know why you all choose to view and read MrInvisible's posts here (or for some to go over to the Kennel too) and then get upset about whatever it is that he has written. I also really don't know why you all don't take use of the Silvertails forum "Add to Ignore List" function. Surely it would alleviate a lot of the heartache. If everybody just ignored all of the supposed trouble makers and trolls they would soon get bored with the lack of responses and move on as they would no longer get the chance or satisfaction of upsetting you all.

If you wish to ignore MrInvisible, click on the following link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/User-MrInvisible

and then scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on "Add to Ignore List"

Cameron, I thought you were not posting here anymore??

Ralphie: A-men to that.

Just as a final note on this crap, I offered to close my account here if it was deemed by mods to be causing issues. The mods discussed it and it was deemed that I was not trolling. Everyone regardless of who they support needs to respect each others privilege to post here. It's not a right.

Jethro said:
torana355 said:

I was never accusing you of trolling over there. My post was just a reminder to you that if you want to speak your mind as you see fit then to make sure that your comments fall within the guidelines of the Silvertails Terms and Conditions otherwise moderation action may be taken against you.

As a general comment to everybody, I really don't know why you all choose to view and read MrInvisible's posts here (or for some to go over to the Kennel too) and then get upset about whatever it is that he has written. I also really don't know why you all don't take use of the Silvertails forum "Add to Ignore List" function. Surely it would alleviate a lot of the heartache. If everybody just ignored all of the supposed trouble makers and trolls they would soon get bored with the lack of responses and move on as they would no longer get the chance or satisfaction of upsetting you all.

If you wish to ignore MrInvisible, click on the following link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/User-MrInvisible

and then scroll to the bottom of the page and then click on "Add to Ignore List"
Jethro my feathered friend , this is the home of the Sea Eagles ,this is our sacred site and passionate supporters like us take it personal when others come on here and talk crap about our team . We prefer to take these people head on just like Matai does .

MrInvisible said:
Cameron, I thought you were not posting here anymore??

Ralphie: A-men to that.

Just as a final note on this crap, I offered to close my account here if it was deemed by mods to be causing issues. The mods discussed it and it was deemed that I was not trolling. Everyone regardless of who they support needs to respect each others privilege to post here. It's not a right.

Well put it to a vote then
Create a poll to see if you should go

Why not ignore him if you have an issue?

You lot are as bad as the people that complain about talk back radio but still listen.

For the record I found no offence in Mr I. postings of the last few days, I may not agree with his opinions, but hey they are his opinions and are just as valid as mine or anyone elses.

I kinda like like how people get uptight over his contributions.

The Eagle said:
MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
Anybody know who that fivespoons guy is posting on the kennel? He is saying Kelly Egan is on the outer at the dogs and that he cost them any chance of signing Foran and Trex. Interesting.
fivespoons never mentioned who the other player was he was eluding to. He named Foran but skated around the issue of naming another player in regards to his comments.

I think you answered your own question in regards to who fivespoons is.

and just on this...

C'mon guys give it a rest with the fake accounts over at The Kennel. The moderators are already aware people are trolling both sites (The Kennel more than here), and aren't afraid to ban.

Instead of making yourself look stupid trying to cause troubles and troll The Kennel, move on, grow up, and enjoy the forum you have here.

You'll note there is very few Kennel members signing up here and trolling away.

No,we cannot because its funny to see how butthurt you filthy merkins get

Tell your ugmo Vai that i can just reset my modem and guess what?

NEW IP ADDRESS LOL even Herp Derpington knows this

And i was Dollar Dasler

You can't find something better to do with your time ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6