Dogs miss out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
torana355 said:
Anybody know who that fivespoons guy is posting on the kennel? He is saying Kelly Egan is on the outer at the dogs and that he cost them any chance of signing Foran and Trex. Interesting.
fivespoons never mentioned who the other player was he was eluding to. He named Foran but skated around the issue of naming another player in regards to his comments.

I think you answered your own question in regards to who fivespoons is.

and just on this...

C'mon guys give it a rest with the fake accounts over at The Kennel. The moderators are already aware people are trolling both sites (The Kennel more than here), and aren't afraid to ban.

Instead of making yourself look stupid trying to cause troubles and troll The Kennel, move on, grow up, and enjoy the forum you have here.

You'll note there is very few Kennel members signing up here and trolling away.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:
Anybody know who that fivespoons guy is posting on the kennel? He is saying Kelly Egan is on the outer at the dogs and that he cost them any chance of signing Foran and Trex. Interesting.
fivespoons never mentioned who the other player was he was eluding to. He named Foran but skated around the issue of naming another player in regards to his comments.

Instead of making yourself look stupid trying to cause troubles and troll The Kennel, move on, grow up, and enjoy the forum you have here.

You really are an idiot aren't you, here is five spoons exact post from the Kennel.

"from Zorbas mouth. Kelly Egan in conjunction with a Bulldogs boardmember have sabotaged ANY chance of
Foran and T Rex playing at the Dogs. The Bulldogs boardmember was on the phone to just about anyone who would listen regarding both players signing with the Dogs. Egan sydtematically put out the Foran signing to Paul Kent, Dean Ritchie and other Daily Telegraph sources. It effectively phucked up any chance on both players and is now having an equally negative residual effect on other potential Bulldogs targets. Egan is in the SH1T

Also feel fee to have Dan check my ip address to that fivespoons guy, they won't be the same because it aint me you goose :) Now back in your kennel and don't accuse me of stuff that you do on this forum regularly.

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:

and just on this...

C'mon guys give it a rest with the fake accounts over at The Kennel. The moderators are already aware people are trolling both sites (The Kennel more than here), and aren't afraid to ban.

No,we cannot because its funny to see how butthurt you filthy merkins get

Tell your ugmo Vai that i can just reset my modem and guess what?

NEW IP ADDRESS LOL even Herp Derpington knows this

And i was Dollar Dasler

MrInvisible said:
torana355 said:

and just on this...

HAHAHA, Dogs don't like trolls eh? Moderators gonna do some banning, who cares, go back to your forum. Maybe if you lot didn't come over here stirring **** up after the GF last year you wouldn't have so many trolls to deal with now!

Interesting that the Broncos' Board is not referred to as 'a basketcase', there is no 'mass exodus' headlines etc for Broncos losing Beale and Te'o.:huh:

Yet, if either Matai or T-rex do exit Manly, the blame will be apportioned with the same balanced view as the 'Matai shoulder charge on Suttor' hysteria from Kant and Co.:mad:

Relieved to hear that Kant hates people with good judgement and taste :rolleyes: Would hate to have him hanging around the Peninsular.

Who knows if they were even interested or if it was idle media speculation

I am not that quick to dance on the grave of others

I went and read the thread, fivespoons has a similar style as Rambofan. Hmmm.

On a less personal, and more football, note. I'd be concerned if I was a Dogs supporter at the rabid interest in signing T-Rex. He's a blockbusting running forward that every club needs - only Dogs already have Pritchard and Kasiano. These guys would be dynamite in possession, but having all three at the one time would be a defensive worry.
I can understand them wanting Foran. He would have given their backs more punch. If I was a Dogs supporter I'd be suggesting they need a ball-playing forward and a good centre. But stay away from Matai!

You are right The Who, what the Dogs actually need are some quality outside backs, not second rowers. Anyway let them chase more forwards and they will continue to have little success which suits me :)

swoop said:

MR I post from the Flea network

Anyone want to trawl through fivespoons posts, find the defaming ones and pass them onto our club??

That'll be one way to get rid of this cancer from this forum.

The sheer number of idiots coming over from that place trolling here is becomming a joke. Not that I didn't warn this would happen.

MrInvisible said:

lol. Changing your name to Mr GlassJaw? Great at anonymously dishing it out and then cry to mummy when it's returned?

When there was a non-stop torrent of Dogs supporters invading this forum last year - and over the subsequent months - exactly how many times did you post this exact same message to all those Dogs trolls - on the Kennel or on here? That would zero, zilch, nada?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:

MR I post from the Flea network

Anyone want to trawl through fivespoons posts, find the defaming ones and pass them onto our club??

That'll be one way to get rid of this cancer from this forum.

The sheer number of idiots coming over from that place trolling here is becomming a joke. Not that I didn't warn this would happen.

Coming from the no.1 troll, mr i comes in here with all his niceties then goes back to the doghouse to put **** on us, then whinge about Manly fans trolling the flea infested site. The guy is an imbecile.

Kindly explain to me how I've beeen trolling, particularily say in the last few days to a week.

Here's the thing. Your moderators are well aware I'm here, and perfectly happy to continue staying here as long as I dont stir up trouble or troll.

Fact: I'm still here.

What does that tell you?

Perhaps the kneejerk / bandwagon reaction to an opposing supporter is to naturally assume he is a troll. The problems are in your own backyard mate and the mods are well aware of this too.

MrInvisible said:
Kindly explain to me how I've beeen trolling, particularily say in the last few days to a week.

The stuff you said about Snake over on the Kennel is inexcusable, we don't want you here so go back to the Kennel. If you have Manly trolls over at the Kennel then i guess its payback for all the lowlife Dogs supporter's that posted here when Des left us, actually im sure if Foran signed with the Dogs or you won the game against us we would be copping it from Doggie trolls over here spearheaded by yourself. In fact im sure if you stopped posting here the trolls would die off at the kennel too.

Regardless of what he has or hasn't said, it's pretty disappointing if members of this site are actually going over & registering on The Kennel just to be idiots & cause trouble with the natives. Do unto others as you would have done unto you & all that.

As for Mr.I, he's not breaking any Silvertails site rules so leave off FFS. Don't give Silvertails a bad rep just because you get your panties in a bunch when the follower of another team comes onto a general NRL forum.

Point is you turned up here with more regularity and a chorus line of dogs fans after des left.. We put up with months of conjecture of rubbing salt into the wound by dogs supporters, then when manly gone one back with foran resigning, you suddenly get all precious about the same kinda treatment on your board. Wow. You need to have a bit of a look at how you contributed to the situation, and not get pissy about some other fans enjoying that it didn't all turn out how other supporters and the media believed it would

I don't see the point of anyone spending time posting on another teams board at all, but hey I fill my life with other things

From what I've seen in the few times I've been linked or browsed the kennel, you have a completely different persona there as opposed to here. Thats mainly what I and many others don't like about you.

Wolfpack said:
Don't give Silvertails a bad rep just because you get your panties in a bunch when the follower of another team comes onto a general NRL forum.

If you are referring to me you need to read what he has said about our club and certain Manly players over on the Kennel, if you want people like that posting here like they give a crap about our club then bad mouth us back at the kennel then that's fine but i will speak my mind as i see fit thankyou.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6