DOGS' heartbreak, blame and players wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
^ Just because Foran isn't a tattoo on the forehead kind of guy (I'm not either) doesn't mean he lacks passion for the club. He shows it every time he launches himself at the defensive line.
I really don't get the animosity directed towards him. He's a great young player, a great ambassador for the club and game, and he's only going to get better. I'd like him to do that at Manly, where he belongs, but if not, so be it.
Foz's major "problem" seems to be his honesty. If he's asked a question, he'll give an honest answer. It might not be what you want to hear but it's better than the standard bull**** answers sportsmen are trained to give these days.
From what he's said, he still loves it at Manly but he's been hurt by the way Gifty was treated (he's loyal to his friends - another good quality) and he's confused about his future. He's entitled to express that.

Watch the refs cam from the Doggies semi after Reynolds kicked into the ref and tell me Foran lacks passion for the club. In that moment, with the season on the line and that momentum killing call, he was GUTTED.

I'm not asking for him to get a tattoo. All I'm asking is that the nitwit doesn't claim he wakes up and doesn't want to be here anymore. Doesn't claim he needs a clearing of the air meeting with his coach. Doesn't claim he was minutes from signing with Des. Doesn't claim he's unhappy about "Glenn Stewart's treatment". Doesn't claim that he is unhappy here.

etc etc etc.

I think I have a valid reason to be pissed off with what you guys claim will be our next captain.

I think he should have to prove to Toovey next season why he should be in the starting 17, over Lyon at 5/8, and Gutherson in the team, let alone be attempting to call the shots left, right and centre.

Ryan said:
Sutton and Reynolds just got a tat of a rabbit on their foreheads ffs. Imagine Foran showing any passion to our club like that?

Nope.

Great win to the bunnies but those tattoos look really silly. Choc had declared his passion with a giant Sea Eagle tat and now he is 'allegedly' going to the eels.
A tattoo on your face is a bit crazy IMO.
Inglis has a very small Premiers 07 tat with a storm lightning bolt going through it, on his chest. It's very concealable so he doesn't look like a twit while professing his passion for the bunnies and also considering that the premiership was stripped.
Think before you ink kiddies.;)

I do agree with you Ryan, that it would great to see some of that old fire in the eyes of Foran.
I'm no bunny hugger at all. Hate those damn wabbits but it was so obvious on Sunday that every single player was passionately working towards a common goal.
Hope to see this again at Manly, from all players present in 2015,

I take it back. They're temporary tatts.
Note to self - get facts before posting.:p

Either you are with us and get a giant tat of a Sea Eagle on your face (not a fake one like those soft Bunnies) or you can piss off.

MadMarcus said:
Either you are with us and get a giant tat of a Sea Eagle on your face (not a fake one like those soft Bunnies) or you can piss off.

http://pasunautre.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/eagle_tattoo_on_face_2.jpg

MadMarcus said:

I'm sending this to Toovey as an idea for a pre-season bonding session.

niccipops said:
MadMarcus said:

When did Ben Kennedy get that??

niccipops said:
MadMarcus said:

(Haliaeetus leucocephalus, from Greek hali- = sea, aiētos = eagle, leuco- = white, cephalos = head)

= Bald Eagle :)

Ryan said:
Sutton and Reynolds just got a tat of a rabbit on their foreheads ffs. Imagine Foran showing any passion to our club like that?

Nope.

You can't expect Foz to go for an Eagle tatt on the forehead. LOL.
Even our Super Sea Eagle Beaver Menzies would not do it.
As much as I adore my Manly Sea Eagles, I would never do it.

If I did, I would probably find it hard to get employed ever again. Very confronting.
Secondly, I don't think I would get a moments peace from the public with asinine questions and remarks, ...and quite rightly justified.

Foz does modelling outside of footy. I guess for a bloke, he's not ugly.
However, for Sutton and Reynolds, I've seen their noggins and it'd probably be an improvement. :D
What kind of jobs can they ever hope to attract? Would Rusty hire them for a movie? Only if it's a doco for Souths!
Lastly, I would say outside of footy, they are probably not the brightest of sparks and they have the looks to match.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Apparently they were temporary ones

Thanks for the update, Mark.
I know they weren't bright but it would be extra dumb for them to have done it for real.

Ramrod said:
You can't expect Foz to go for an Eagle tatt on the forehead. LOL.
Even our Super Sea Eagle Beaver Menzies would not do it.
As much as I adore my Manly Sea Eagles, I would never do it.

Not a true supporter. Ban him please mods.

Gareth said:
Ralphie said:
Hang on, don't you have the current halves pairing from the reigning SOO winning team?

We all know the only reason they were picked was because Pearcey can't handle his coke.

All good, just so as I understand, they are good enough to beat the Australian halves pairing in SOO, but they aren't good enough for your mob.........got it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8