DOGS' heartbreak, blame and players wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Here ya go - the doggie fans are blaming Ha$ler:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=107933&s=496e2795a16853dd430317b074f62854

Quote: "Hasler's game plan was a joke. He is a terrible coach once the game has already started. He never alters the gameplan."
-

Then, they want to recruit our players as the only chance for them to win:

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=107922&s=496e2795a16853dd430317b074f62854

They want Fozza. Considering Foz and T-rex is not exactly best buddies. I'm sure T-rex would love being swore at all throughout the rest of his career there. They also want Snake.

I hope Foz stays. He's one of the toughest 5/8 we have had since Ian Martin, and our players all respect him. They even gave him Players Player of the Year.

Hmmm do these mutt fans also want to change their team colours to Maroon and White, move their home games to Brookvale Oval and start training at Narrabeen?

:dodgy:

They are blaming everyone and everything but have forgotten that Souths did the same thing to the Roosters and Manly, The Dogs were simply outclassed and out powered by a much better team.

This place would be no different had we lost.

Toovey would be blamed by many.

bob dylan said:

True, we are weak in the forwards, they are weak in the backs, Souths have no weakness now, its scary.

torana355 said:
bob dylan said:

True, we are weak in the forwards, they are weak in the backs, Souths have no weakness now, its scary.

That is how we looked after 2011 and 2008, how the roosters looked last year, and how every team looks at the end of a gf

lsz said:
torana355 said:
bob dylan said:

That is how we looked after 2011 and 2008, how the roosters looked last year, and how every team looks at the end of a gf

No this is different, Souths are on another level imo. The way they destroyed us and the Roosters with such ease. They have the best forward pack, a great backline and good halves.

manlyfan76 said:
MadMarcus said:
Hasler is the only reason their very ordinary side got as far as it did.

And not having players suspended, how lucky were they with the MRC

Greenturd and terrible reffing got them further than Hasler...

One thing is for sure, Foran wont be splitting up thay Souths halves combination. Same goes for The Bulldogs.

I feel particularly sick in the guts but i went for dogs.
This said watching there lack of creativity at 6 and 7 and fullback, i have no doubt they will go hard on one of our halfs next season and snake. They have nothing out wide.

torana355 said:
lsz said:
torana355 said:
bob dylan said:

No this is different, Souths are on another level imo. The way they destroyed us and the Roosters with such ease. They have the best forward pack, a great backline and good halves.

They are losing two of their best forwards, wi have more state of o... Also was it 2008 when we scored something like over 100 points and only conceded 16 or so in the games

lsz said:
torana355 said:
lsz said:
torana355 said:
bob dylan said:

They are losing two of their best forwards, wi have more state of o... Also was it 2008 when we scored something like over 100 points and only conceded 16 or so in the games

Next year, they still got the other big Burgess boys laying the foundation for a ball player like Gifty.
Madge is no dummy.
Him and Crowe have recruited well and they can't believe we let go of Glenn. Hope Gift will go easy on us for old times sake.

Three hit ups by burgess clan then spread two wide to gift with Inglis or Reynolds on the inside, I think souffs will be there nextpost season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4