Dogs fans and Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfpack said:
Not to be a dampner or anything but does it really matter how many local area players teams have in their SG/HM/u20/NSW cup teams? Especially with the Sydney clubs.

The game is professional after all.
These days Rugby League is as much a sport as a business.

Sadly gone are the days of getting local juniors up through the ranks, and the NRL is to blame for not giving clubs perks to keep their juniors.

We've got a thread over at The Kennel at the moment on Bulldogs players from past that have either disappeared or never quite made it.

Amazing to see where some of our players have gone. Then others pushed away by poor coaches/management.

A good example being Heka Nanai now in Bundy Cup, and the second coming of Matt Utai.

Cambo said:
It was more a reply to
That wanker Mr Invisable's YouTube clip
LOL dude, that link was a joke. Much like that entire Rugby League album from (I think it was 1980). Not surprising it wasn't really a big seller.

But it's not a joke Mr I.
Stupid people believe it because it's proliferated in the media and by people such as yourself.

You're not the one that has to spend his life pointing out facts to idiots that can't think for themselves.

Clint said:
Lets get a grip... Its only footy FFS..

Nothing is only anything. Everything is a metaphor for everything else.

If someone says something incorrect, it must be corrected, particularly if they are making stuff up in order to have a go at you.

I just find it funny how the dogs bagged the roosters for raiding other clubs and taking their stars. Only to get a footyboner when their club does it. They used to rant about bred not bought lol.

Its Hatched not Hired.

I would suggest this is exactly the reaction that Mr I was looking for

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8