Doesn'tmatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
written by weidler the weed what credence does this fool hold. why would hoppa want to take less than he is getting unless the eels pay the difference why why why all crap
The eels need to offer Hoppa alot of under the table cash to go and not a) sue them b) not be having eels pay him to play elsewhere c) not start next year on minus points.
You would think he would go to Dessie at the dog****s

Will Hopoate is a spent force...slow, one dimensional, a turnstyle...if Gutherson leaves, that doesn't mean we need Will Hopoate.

I also notice that Weedler posed the Hopoate angle as a question, meaning he has heard nothing, but is acknowledging his own stab in the dark.

Whilst I think the Hopoate angle is bogus, I do think there could be some truth to Gutherson leaving...he knows he is a fullback and with Snake sealed for another two seasons and Tom T the heir apparent, he can go to a club like the Eels and battle it out with Michael Gordon (hardly a scary prospect) for the one jumper.

I fail to see how Manly can provide a path for him and probably like Bennett with Ashley Taylor, feel they should not stand in his way.

My ladder

Top 4:

Broncos
Cowboys
Sea Eagles
Roosters

Rest of Top 8:

Raiders
Bulldogs
Storm
Eels

----------------
Souths, Penrith, Cronula, St George among the perennial also-rans,.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4