Doesn'tmatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I was feeling a little sorry and down that we missed the finals while teams like St Merge and lol@souffs played... BUT, but then I recalled, we lost to Doesn'tmatta TWICE. One of those was with our finals chances on the cutting edge line. We got exactly what we deserved and we were lucky to finish 9th.

I should add that both of those losses were nothing to do with the horrible injury run we suffered.

Those 2 losses, in particular the ending of our finals chances, has been their biggest achievement of the past 30 years.

As you can see, their stakes have been really high.

Last edited:
It was all in the exhausting draw. A stitchup. Can't u see it. ? And it'll be same next year, get used to it. While Rupert and Arko are still alive, revenge for MWSE's position on the Superleague will continue. Wouldn't be surprised if Newscorp now strive to take ownership of the Rorters. Great cultural fit.

and Melbourne should not have lost to us twice
But they did. Suckers!
Cronk, Slater, Smith, Bellamy. Players and coach all part of the salary cap rort. Those players should not have been allowed to stay together and if under the table payments still aren't happening for those blokes then I'm a pink wombat. As long as that foursome are at Melbourne every success they have is tainted imo.
Manly beat them twice this year. Suck it up Purple Scum.

The simple fact is that injuries & the draw stitched us up. We played the top 8 teams most: 14 times & the bottom 4 teams least: 4 times. A couple more games against the bottom 4 teams would have seen us make the 8.

I didn't know that and agree.

But I just can't get over how pathetically weak we went against Parra, Round 25.

Full-strength (almost), sunny Sunday @ Brookie, season on the line and everything to play for, against lowly and depleted Parra. Doin' it for immortal Tooves & standing victorious over our arch enemy Parra!
(Dogmough & Arthur at the fore).

But it didn't happen and that day was so disappointing, as was 2015 - a season to forget.

I didn't know that and agree.

But I just can't get over how pathetically weak we went against Parra, Round 25.

Full-strength (almost), sunny Sunday @ Brookie, season on the line and everything to play for, against lowly and depleted Parra. Doin' it for immortal Tooves & standing victorious over our arch enemy Parra!
(Dogmough & Arthur at the fore).

But it didn't happen and that day was so disappointing, as was 2015 - a season to forget.

It was far from a Sunny Sunday Arvo. I remember being very wet actually haha!

It was all in the exhausting draw. A stitchup. Can't u see it. ? And it'll be same next year, get used to it. While Rupert and Arko are still alive, revenge for MWSE's position on the Superleague will continue. Wouldn't be surprised if Newscorp now strive to take ownership of the Rorters. Great cultural fit.

Pretty well nailed it, and yep get used to it, the game riggers know full well just how easy it is to accomplish in todays society with the completely complicit media. When you consider how incredibly easy it is to come up with a fair draw it magnifies to misfeasance enormously.@:mad:

Easy fair draw example? 2015 table split into odd and even positions. In 2016, each odd plays all the evens in the first 8 rounds then plays each of the other 15 teams, total 23 rounds (currently 24). If you wanted to keep 24 then have a wild card draw out of a hat for the extra game (they could still rig this :rofl:). All the other scheduling baloney comes AFTER the fair draw.....rant over.:whew:

Teams performance and abilities change from year to year so impossible to get a completely fair draw out there. Also depends when you strike a team. For example, we struck Penrith twice when our squad was at its worst injury wise and they weren't in their bad injury period at that point and they got us twice. If we played them twice at the end of the year, we are probably playing finals footy while Penrith collect the spoon. This comp is on that much of a knife edge you need so much going your way at times otherwise you're in trouble

Teams performance and abilities change from year to year so impossible to get a completely fair draw out there. Also depends when you strike a team. For example, we struck Penrith twice when our squad was at its worst injury wise and they weren't in their bad injury period at that point and they got us twice. If we played them twice at the end of the year, we are probably playing finals footy while Penrith collect the spoon. This comp is on that much of a knife edge you need so much going your way at times otherwise you're in trouble

Precisely, so the closest you can get to a fair draw is to compose it from the known factors and do it consistently, introducing unknown variables (performance and abilities) as being relevant is straw man stuff. And correct, no team should be playing another twice in 4 weeks, just isn't fair either way as you point out.

I should add that both of those losses were nothing to do with the horrible injury run we suffered.
Of all the losses we suffered those two were the ones that hurt the most, I hate being beaten by anyone but it's personal against the slugs, hatred doesn't begin to describe my feelings for them, the boys really let us down on those two occasions. I'm hoping for a bit more pride and determination next year, it galls me to see that grub Arthur smiling at our expense.

Once DCE and Foran finally decided yeah it improved. Before they did it was toxic for the team and the team really only lifted after tooveys sacking was confirmed.

My ladder for next season.
Broncos
Warriors
Cowboys
Roosters
Sharks
Bulldogs
Manly
Storm
----------------
Raiders
Panthers