Does anyone else think this was a bad look on Sat post game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Might have been a lot more criticism if Manly lost but regardless whether after the game it was on the field or in the dressing sheds would not seem that much of a big deal .

dad just letting son know he got pumped and got pumped hard and that he will see him at Belmore 4 months from now for another pumping.

My son supports the Storm, I ignore him quite often in all environments 😂

I blame the wife, she supports the Riff so quite obviously she's the one with the problems!
My wife is Dragons, eldest son is Panthers, second eldest is Storm, boy #3 has about 6 teams but one is Manly, then my little girl is Manly through and through. Got it right eventually.

My wife is Dragons, eldest son is Panthers, second eldest is Storm, boy #3 has about 6 teams but one is Manly, then my little girl is Manly through and through. Got it right eventually.

I should probably stop as all I'm doing is digging a bigger hole for myself but daughter #2 is a Rabbit so for Magic Rd I'll be at their game, Storm (son) v Rabbits, while sitting in the Dolphins section wearing a Manly jersey 🥴😵‍💫🤦🏻‍♂️

Haha my Dad must be absolutely cheering. He'd be devastated reading some of these family dynamics.
He's a Manly supporter, Mum didn't have a team, so became a Manly supporter.
Had us 3 kids - all Manly supporters.
Now has 4 grandkids - all Manly supporters.

My niece is a Manly supporter, and her boyfriend is a Titans supporter, when Manly play the Broncs in the magic rd she makes him wear his spare Manly jersey (current one)..it's so funny.

Bit harsh to suggest that a dad can't go out and speak with his son. After all he's a father first and a coach second.

It was a worse look for me that there was no real 'victory lap' for the fans. I think the players post game approached the crowd at the Bob Fulton stand but for one reason or another didn't make their way to the southern end of the field. Bit crap when more players from the opposition interact with the crowd and sign autographs etc. That said big shout out to Haumole who stayed with fans until security dragged him off field, Johns, Saab, & Schuster who made a bit of extra effort.

Bit harsh to suggest that a dad can't go out and speak with his son. After all he's a father first and a coach second.

It was a worse look for me that there was no real 'victory lap' for the fans. I think the players post game approached the crowd at the Bob Fulton stand but for one reason or another didn't make their way to the southern end of the field. Bit crap when more players from the opposition interact with the crowd and sign autographs etc. That said big shout out to Haumole who stayed with fans until security dragged him off field, Johns, Saab, & Schuster who made a bit of extra effort.
The only thing I could think of, would be the heat and the players wanting to get out of it, and get into the sheds. But agree, 17,300 fans what a crowd, you just have to do the lap of honour surely.

That doesn't bother me, but if reports are true and the players didn't do a victory lap thanking the supporters that does.
Anyone know what's going on with that?

didn't they go, have a shower, get changed, then head off to the leagues club to sign a ton of autographs after winning their first round one game in years, during a hot afternoon?

So nah, for me I'm not too bothered whether they did or didn't walk around the whole oval, but I also wasn't there and don't know all the facts.

(Maybe they couldn't believe flanno was talking to flanno jr and all stormed off to ask for releases???? lulz)

If you think this is bad ?were they joking and laughing & hugging,unlike most of the players on opposite sides these days conducted themselves quite professionally I thought!!

Haha my Dad must be absolutely cheering. He'd be devastated reading some of these family dynamics.
He's a Manly supporter, Mum didn't have a team, so became a Manly supporter.
Had us 3 kids - all Manly supporters.
Now has 4 grandkids - all Manly supporters.

That’s the way it should be my kids and grandkids were not given the choice.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2