Does anyone else think this was a bad look on Sat post game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha legit the ****test post ever...ever seen on this forum. The thought that a father should have to ignore his son because of their employers. You know its sport right? Honestly.
This. Amazes me the stuff you see online at times. Good on them for chatting post game. It's a human world.

BTW - each time I hear him call games or talk about the game I'm so pleased we have Flanno on the coaching staff.

I feel sorry for Kyle Flanagan. He has a high profile father, which must add to the pressure. I imagine Cooper Johns knows what that feels like.

I think Kyle is a much better player than many give him credit for. He played competently behind a good Roosters pack, only for them to unceremoniously ditch him after one season. Now he plays behind a lesser pack and it’s apparently all his fault that they lose?

There are plenty of halfbacks out there that would know what that feels like, including our own.

Furthermore, players from opposing teams stop for lil chats with each other post game all the time, as do coaches and former players.

This is one of the better threads in a while 😂

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4