Does Anybody Remember???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Two years ago the second game of the season was at Brookie against the Chooks. It was a Saturday night game and we had scraped a win over the Cowboys in the first round.

I waited 30 mins to get in a second or two before the kick-off.

The atmosphere was sensational and in the end the club had to open the gates as the queues outside were so long. Posted crowd was 18000 but the tip was that there was more like 22-23K in the ground.

The chooks basically smashed us that night though we scored two or three tries to keep the locals happy.

I can't wait for Saturday March 11th as it is 10 years since we have had a home game for the opening round. Did we have a night home game at all last year???

Now that we have a 'real' team this one should be a beauty!!!!

Manly :clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah I lined up and in the end gave up and went to the pub instead.

We had 1 night home game last year agains tthe warriors toward the end of the season

I was in our corporate box, talking us up to all the banks customers (Roosters supporters). KA stand area. If we belt them that day, we would have had massive crowds the next game...

Like CW says, we have ateam that other teams supporters are saying, "how can they have so many good players in it, and still be under the cap" for the 1st time in a hell of a long time.

Rose, Cuthbo, Ballin, Bryant, Witt etc in PL also makes us pretty potent.

Yeah i remember that night.Shame we lost to the chooks..Yes we played the Warriors on a saturday,it was our last home game of last season..We had the game won after BK's inspirational try,then he went off with a neck problem from scoring the try and the Warriors won the match.It was the second last premiership game before the finals.I can't wait till a week on saturday to send the slime machine back to Canberra slinking back humiliated..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4