Dockar-Clay in for Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One hooker in a thirty man squad ( Fainu) was an error to start with. Now the one hooker is Levi so we are reaping what we sew. Much like Barrett had one kicker in a thirty man squad.
9 is arguably the most important position on the field and one spot in the thirty????
Part timers like Croker don’t cut it for a spine position backup.Ricky is f...cked too.

I've been slow to give my assessment of Levi but after nine rounds I agree he is not the Mr Fixit we had hooped he'd be. He's a reasonable First Grader who tries hard but all the top teams have exceptional hookers.
We need to experiment.
Docker-Clay is a good attacking player but is even smaller than Levi and will probably prove to be a defensive liability. Then again, what have we got to lose?

ZDC isn't in the 30 man squad so we'd have to get a release to play him. Given Levi isn't injured I can't see that dispensation being granted.

It’s hurt us from the start of the season.
No kicking game, no try’s, no try assists, no forced line drop outs that I can think of, missed tackles leading to try’s, no line breaks, taking wrong options at crucial times and not getting us on the front foot coming off our line all seem to be the big issue here.
I never come in here and talk any of our players down but this is really hurting us.Especially when he comes out and say he can be the best hooker in the game.
This guy needs to get off his high horse and put some work in if he thinks he is a 1st grader. He is lucky we only have 1 available rake in our top 30.

I dont think levi is the problem when that d.head croker stuffed up so many times. Levi had a nice kick out of dummy half.. croker sent it to the stands then they scored. On the last he tried to dive over for a try... he's an idiot and should be sacked immediately and sued for impersonating a manly player

How many nice kicks has he made this season ?

Croker needs to be dropped too many simple errors
Cust to bench it's the only option we have in our top 30
I'd put Sirro to 5/8 till walker gets back unless Des gives Schuster a run ,Guac or Waddle slots onto 2nd row

Croker needs to be dropped too many simple errors
Cust to bench it's the only option we have in our top 30
I'd put Sirro to 5/8 till walker gets back unless Des gives Schuster a run ,Guac or Waddle slots onto 2nd row
I agree with crocker his terrible !!!! But Cust is the best option at 6 right now !! Schuster would be great at 6 but very hard to debut when we are on a losing streak :(

Sirro would put more pressure on DCE as they would target him even more on last tackle

Are we still hurting from the Tbaz era as far as roster? I'm not blaming the male model completely before any knickers become knotted but most of these poor fringe guys have been here for a while.

I agree with crocker his terrible !!!! But Cust is the best option at 6 right now !! Schuster would be great at 6 but very hard to debut when we are on a losing streak :(

Sirro would put more pressure on DCE as they would target him even more on last tackle
Ideally that's best option but Levi is not doing it for 80 mins
The reason I put Cust on bench is too rotate him and Levi , Sirro could do the job cause Jake plays a lot of first recover already

We should be looking at Peats in my opinion, got to be better than our current options and languishing as 4th string hooker

We should be looking at Peats in my opinion, got to be better than our current options and languishing as 4th string hooker

This would've been a better initial choice than Levi.
Peats played SOO and is a crafty 9.

Api was my favorite player last year and when we also has fainu, i said, how good is this:( Look at penrith this year. The reason they are up there on the top of the ladder is because thye have a good #9. geez I miss koroisau.

All the current top teams have 9s who are able to either kick, either grubbers or kicks for distance from dummy half or run and have a crack at the line. All Levi does is pass and its not enough. We need to take the heat of DCE and have other options with the last tackle especially when we are trying to get repeat sets. Our kicks right now are hurried and our chasers are not in sync. I would hope that we have drills at training that have the team doing defensive and attacking drills when it comes to this because we look all at sea when defending a kick and not one try from a kick is a bad statistic and why we are in a hole. I would go for Cust and Levi to share the role and bring in a new 5/8 who is creative like Schuster!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8