Do we now have a home semi at the very least?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would ideally love to see us come fourth. However, a home final at Brookie would be incredible!!!! If they said it wasn’t compliant, I really hope we would be able to take it to Central Coast Stadium!!!

And if we get to host any games further on in the finals, I’d honestly rather us take it to ANZ instead of the SCG
Manly players need ANZ experience as our Club game results there are woeful :tmi:

I see us winning 1/3 from here so a lot will depend on what happens to Souths and the Eels.

For the record I think we’ll lose to the Raiders, best the Storm and Turdburger will endure the refs give plenty of home ground penalties and leg ups to see the Eels win.

Not sure where that sees us but I think 5th might be more likely than 4th.

Regardless , what a year , god damn who’d of thought that!!!

Given the likely plot by GreenTurd to disqualify Brookie from hosting a home semi ... the best thing we can do to force his hand is everybody at the Melb game to comb their hair, wear their Sunday go to footy best clothes, take a host of packed oval photos .. post them on here so somebody like @HappilyManly can put them all onto a file and send it to the NRL and the media as evidence of being able to host a sell out crowd .....

and PSS ... and a copy of the photos should also be send to the Manly Media site ... they post photos of the team training .. I am sure the players would appreciate seeing photos of the fans ... fanning ..

Last edited:
Given the likely plot by GreenTurd to disqualify Brookie from hosting a home semi ... the best thing we can do to force his hand is everybody at the Melb game to comb their hair, wear their Sunday go to footy best clothes, take a host of packed oval photos .. post them on here so somebody like @HappilyManly can put them all onto a file and send it to the NRL and the media as evidence of being able to host a sell out crowd .....

and PSS ... and a copy of the photos should also be send to the Manly Media site ... they post photos of the team training .. I am sure the players would appreciate seeing photos of the fans ... fanning ..
I doubt that Turdie would care :cool:

Broadcaster are already on record stating that they want to set up and leave their gear at one stadium per city to cut costs :nerd:

Manly has shown that they can win anywhere but the Gong, so we are set for this year's finals :clap:

I see us winning 1/3 from here so a lot will depend on what happens to Souths and the Eels.

For the record I think we’ll lose to the Raiders, best the Storm and Turdburger will endure the refs give plenty of home ground penalties and leg ups to see the Eels win.

Not sure where that sees us but I think 5th might be more likely than 4th.

Regardless , what a year , god damn who’d of thought that!!!

Yep I reckon 1-3. Not sure which one but that should see us 5th or 6th. However, this team has shown us that they are competitive in every game so 3 from 3 is still a possibility.

I doubt that Turdie would care :cool:

Broadcaster are already on record stating that they want to set up and leave their gear at one stadium per city to cut costs :nerd:

Manly has shown that they can win anywhere but the Gong, so we are set for this year's finals :clap:

See ... that negative attitude is why I got the ring and you got the to do list ....

Yep. Only first week home ground for Sydney teams then off off to the big empty stadiums regardless of position on ladder from week 2 onwards.

Canberra Melbourne will keep home game rights until grand final or they get knocked out

It’s one of the many legups the scum have been given to maintain their grand final appearances

Along with salary cap rorting , wrestling , cheating , lying, thieving , cajoling ,boating , NRL CEO fellatio, diamond rings , fake testimonials, MRC manipulation, redefined preliminary final shoulder charge definitions and general behaviour that refines feral.

The pride of the League

God bless em!

They should make Melb play at ANZ 2nd week, unless they play an out of Sydney team.
That's only fair and will probably get a bigger crowd.

Haven't heard if the NRL has granted Brookvale a home game allowance. Penrith got approval for a home game during the week.
Looking likely we will finish 5th or 6th so hopefully, we will get a home game but can't see the NRL allowing it.
We need to finish 3rd or 4th and not have to worry about a home game and guarantee playing a second game in the finals.
Agree, there is just no way the NRL will allow a semi final at Brookvale.
Aim for 4th, but it’s a very tough run.

Of course we won't get a home final. With that cockring in charge there'll be the standard bullsht reasons why not.

The club released a Statement not very long ago which stated that they were putting off the re-turfing of Brookvale for 12 months because of the home semi situation. Hopefully it was locked in before they did that.

I think the lowest we can drop now is 6th so it's either a second bit of the cherry or a home semi. How good is that!!

I would ideally love to see us come fourth. However, a home final at Brookie would be incredible!!!! If they said it wasn’t compliant, I really hope we would be able to take it to Central Coast Stadium!!!

And if we get to host any games further on in the finals, I’d honestly rather us take it to ANZ instead of the SCG
I’ve always hated watching games at the scg on TV. Something about the camera angles. I can only assume watching it live at a cricket venue is also crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7