Do we now have a home semi at the very least?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
After our win on Thursday night and the Broncos beating the Panthers last night, the only way we could slip further than 6th place would be for the Broncos to win all their remaining fixtures and we lose all our remaining three (I’m ruling out Penrith who would need to win all three games to get to 28 but have a horrible for and against). With the Broncos next two being Souths and Parra, I can’t see that happening.

So with that being the equation, it looks like at the very least we’ll have a Brookvale semi final. After last year what a great position to be in!

Most importantly we want to go into the finals on the back of 3 wins out of 3 and keep up the winning momentum !!!

download (4).jpg

Don't we have to finish 5th for a home semi?
If the "semis" are the second round then we would need to finish in the top 4 and then lose in the first round.
If we finish 4th and then win we would miss out on a (brooky) home final. But I won't complain if that happens :)

If we can win next week we have a very good chance of 4th.

We could finish as high as 2nd if enough results go our way.

Haven't heard if the NRL has granted Brookvale a home game allowance. Penrith got approval for a home game during the week.
Looking likely we will finish 5th or 6th so hopefully, we will get a home game but can't see the NRL allowing it.
We need to finish 3rd or 4th and not have to worry about a home game and guarantee playing a second game in the finals.

After the last 2 weeks where our form has been suspect to say the least, where we play a final is the last thing on my mind.

If our form doesn't improve, we're going to get lapped. Hopefully we're just getting it out of our system and we go into the finals in "beast mode".

We'll know how serious we are after playing the Raiders next week.

Haven't heard if the NRL has granted Brookvale a home game allowance. Penrith got approval for a home game during the week.
Looking likely we will finish 5th or 6th so hopefully, we will get a home game but can't see the NRL allowing it.
We need to finish 3rd or 4th and not have to worry about a home game and guarantee playing a second game in the finals.
Waste of time giving Penrith the approval.

In the 2nd week of the semis, are Sydney teams allowed home matches? I thought it was first week only, then Olympic stadium.

Yep. Only first week home ground for Sydney teams then off off to the big empty stadiums regardless of position on ladder from week 2 onwards.

Canberra Melbourne will keep home game rights until grand final or they get knocked out

It’s one of the many legups the scum have been given to maintain their grand final appearances

Along with salary cap rorting , wrestling , cheating , lying, thieving , cajoling ,boating , NRL CEO fellatio, diamond rings , fake testimonials, MRC manipulation, redefined preliminary final shoulder charge definitions and general behaviour that refines feral.

The pride of the League

God bless em!

Last edited:
I would ideally love to see us come fourth. However, a home final at Brookie would be incredible!!!! If they said it wasn’t compliant, I really hope we would be able to take it to Central Coast Stadium!!!

And if we get to host any games further on in the finals, I’d honestly rather us take it to ANZ instead of the SCG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8