Disgusting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bomack44 said:
It comes down to the fact we lost
Joe G
Rose
Kite and Ritchie F

When we didn't pick up much only really Lui and starling.

Add to that losing gift, ballin and buhrer and choc playing with a busted arm.

Our pack is a shadow of its former self.

It's been a fun ride but were about to get off sadly

This is the same team that was dominating for majority of the year, this side is not 28 points worse then souffs

Ceagle said:
Bomack44 said:
It comes down to the fact we lost
Joe G
Rose
Kite and Ritchie F

When we didn't pick up much only really Lui and starling.

Add to that losing gift, ballin and buhrer and choc playing with a busted arm.

Our pack is a shadow of its former self.

It's been a fun ride but were about to get off sadly

This is the same team that was dominating for majority of the year, this side is not 28 points worse then souffs
No it's not mate. No ballin no buhrer

Of course we are putting in. To say otherwise is really just a silly overreaction & really is an insult to the players.

This game reminds me of the return bout we had with the storm to win the 2008 GF. the drizzle put in but were just out classed out enthused and more than anything it was our time and we wanted it more.

And we have our key ball handler + key midfield defender out with no experienced replacement tonight.

I actually thought he was one of our better forwards.

Truth be told i do not think we were as bad as they were good. We have very littel forward depth, take about Glenn, Jamie and Matt and we are struggling big time

I wish fa'aoso could play. Geez we need a hitman to do nothing but belt himself against the line for the last 15 in each half

lsz said:
I actually thought he was one of our better forwards.

Truth be told i do not think we were as bad as they were good. We have very littel forward depth, take about Glenn, Jamie and Matt and we are struggling big time

He made 12 hitups for 89m.

King made 5 for 40m

Worrying stats!

Ryan said:
We just dont have pride nor commitment in our performances anymore. Its very un manly like. We are undoing the legacy we built up over the past few years.

We undid that by treating a club legend like he was piece of ****.

bones said:
Ryan said:
We just dont have pride nor commitment in our performances anymore. Its very un manly like. We are undoing the legacy we built up over the past few years.

We undid that by treating a club legend like he was piece of ....

Wish he was available now, he would be more than handy even on one leg.

bones said:
Ryan said:

We undid that by treating a club legend like he was piece of ....

Where were all these crocodile tears for Kite when he was forced out? or what about Menzies or Robbo (I can go on) the fact is we have a salary cap and this club is bigger than any player. I'm more disappointed in these players who are so offended with the treatment of Gifty but said nothing when there other team mates have had to leave over the years. We have let a clique develop in the club and when one of the clique has been shown the door (because of the cap) they have spat the dummy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7